KIND® 4-Pack Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt 4-1.4 oz. Bars uploaded by Wendy M.

BY KIND SNACKS

All Natural/Non GMO; Gluten Free; No Sugar Alcohols; Low Glycemic; Low Sodium; No Trans Fat; No Sulphur Dioxide; No Hydrogenated Oils. Fill Up without filling out!® A study by the Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center indicates that eating two Kind bars a day helps prevent weight gain. for more information, visit www.kindsnacks.com/yalestudy. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Kami F.
Myrtle Beach, SC
These are one of the greatest granola bars ever made - especially being Gluten Free I don’t feel like I’m missing out on all my favorites because these are my favorite. I would totally buy them again.
Shonna H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
Be careful because these are so addictive. I usually buy mine from Walmart as they're cheapest there. The price is a bit steep but the nutritional value is amazing without any questionable ingredients
Katie C.
Chico, CA
I am not a big fan of granola bars but this bar is one that I love to snack on. They're easy to travel with and I love the packing. It is a good snack to eat while waiting for my next meal time.
Kacie L.
Amelia, OH
So tasty but can become unhealthy considering they’re so good that I want to eat the whole box. Buy it periodically because of that fact. Great little protein packed snack for when you forget lunch. 10/10
nicole m.
Edison , NJ
These are my girlfriends favorite granola bars, she eats 4-6 a week and we always have these in stock. It's like a sweet and salty but good for you snack. Kind bars are one of our favorite snacks.
Erin S.
Summerville, SC
This is my favorite flavor out of all the kind bars, the cherry one is great too! I just really love the sweet and salty aspect. These bars always cure my cravings and are a healthier option!
Leah M.
houston
These are delicious and healthy! 200 calories, but very filling and satisfies chocolate and salt cravings. Easy to grab and go in the morning or as a large snack. Would definitely recommend!
Jill K.
dark chocolate and sea salt, bring it on. i enjoy the kind brand bars for their diversity and their nutrition in a pinch. i like the flavor and recommend to other, but they are pricey.
helent193 T.
Waltham, MA
I love the combination of sweet and salty in these bars. I bought them for the first time because I wanted a good option for on the go breakfast snacks. They are a little pricey but they’re so tasty it’s worth it.
Katie K.
Mesa, AZ
I love Kind bars because they're so simple. You know what all the ingredients are and can actually see them! They aren't hard as bricks like some other bars, but also don't melt. Yum!