KIND® 4-Pack Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt 4-1.4 oz. Bars uploaded by Wendy M.

BY KIND #13 in Cereal

All Natural/Non GMO; Gluten Free; No Sugar Alcohols; Low Glycemic; Low Sodium; No Trans Fat; No Sulphur Dioxide; No Hydrogenated Oils. Fill Up without filling out!® A study by the Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center indicates that eating two Kind bars a day helps prevent weight gain. for more information, visit www.kindsnacks.com/yalestudy. see more...

Katie K.
Cleveland, OH
These chocolate and nut kind bars are perfect for throwing into your gym bag or purse during the day. I always have one when I have a busy day and am running errands. There are so many good flavors but this one is a good way to get your chocolate fix in a healthier way than having a candy bar.
Kellie E.
Charlottesvle, VA
I love these granola bars because they are simple, nutritious and delicious. These bars taste like candy to me and make me feel good because I know that they are healthy. They are also not expensive like how other healthy brands are, and I love that.
Cambree M.
Everett, WA
These taste wonderful and the salt to sweet ratio is perfect! I’m a low carb-er and these have a low glycemic index and carb content so I’m able to eat one without throwing off my carb intake. I’m a dark chocolate fiend and these curb my sweet tooth!
Melanie L.
Tuscaloosa
If what you're looking for is chocolate without TOO much guilt, this should do it. The problem for me is that these bars in particular never really fill me up. Pretty much only Good for an afternoon snack of dinner is coming up in 45 min and u feel like ur gonna pass out. But very very tasteful
Liz A.
Sacramento
These are like candy to me! The chocolate plus a pinch of sea salt is great for crushing cravings, but the ingredients are much better and its much more filling than eating a candy bar. I bought these at Target and they carry many other flavors too.
mandianna B.
Asheville
This is my favorite of ALL the health bars. Only 4 grams of sugar but sweet. Lots of nuts & protein so it stays with you and keeps you from getting hungry. I could eat one everyday as a snack or dessert. Love this one with chocolate and sea salt.
Morgan G.
Bloomington, IN
I LOVE these granola bars. They are no ordinary granola bars, but they are also not an ordinary price. I generally do not splurge on these, but when there is a sale I run for these. They have the best taste, crunch, and texture. I am a fan of most of the flavors, but this is my favorite kind.
Victoria Q.
Northridge, CA
This is my favorite “granola” bar! It’s savory and sweet at the same time! I love how nutritious it is! Sometimes you can get them on sale at local grocery stores! I am a repeat customer and will definitely be trying out some other flavors soon!
Emily T.
Green Bay, WI
The ingredients of the bar were visible which helps you feel confident when consuming. This kind bar isn't overly sweet but substantial. Good protein to calorie quotient. Felt good about consuming this bar. One of my favorite flavor kind bars.
Gabriella F.
San Pedro, CA
These are so good I don't want to stop eating them. They have a perfect balance of sweet and salty, and the structure of the bars is sturdy so they aren't messy to eat if you are on the go. The chocolate and sea salt is my favorite from KIND.