KIND® 4-Pack Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt 4-1.4 oz. Bars uploaded by Wendy M.

BY KIND #51 in Cereal

All Natural/Non GMO; Gluten Free; No Sugar Alcohols; Low Glycemic; Low Sodium; No Trans Fat; No Sulphur Dioxide; No Hydrogenated Oils. Fill Up without filling out!® A study by the Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center indicates that eating two Kind bars a day helps prevent weight gain. for more information, visit www.kindsnacks.com/yalestudy. see more...

Dineo D.
Dineo D.
Sun Prairie, WI
I love this brand and sea,salt , and choc flavor, I carry a box when I go hiking and my daughter will share with all her friends so yummy and tasty
Lindsay J.
Lindsay J.
This bar is so delicious and healthy at the same time, it's crazy! I love how simple and healthy it is. It also tastes amazing. I've been buying these for a while and will continue to. Good on the go snack.
Brienne K.
Brienne K.
Lawrenceville, GA
Such a great bar, only good nuts, seeds and dark chocolate. Who can complain!? And they are so tasty. Even my kids will eat them. My go to snack.
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
Super yummy. Good source of protein and seeet like a dessert. It's healthy but maybe could have less ingredients in it. I usually buy mine at my grocery store, sprouts. I buy these pretty regularly
Angel C.
Angel C.
These are my favorite granola bars when i am having a salty and sweet craving. I get to satisfy both needs and curb my hunger without putting a bunch of junk in my body!
Lisa E.
Lisa E.
My favorite Kind bar! I love the added sea salt! I think it really brings out the flavor more. I appreciate the healthy clear-cut ingredients.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Great snack. Lots of good ingredients. Helps you stay on track. Good snack with low calorie. Kind of pricey but all depends on what you're really looking for when watching what you eat.
Laynah C.
Laynah C.
Cedar City, UT
LOVE this brand and this is my favorite flavor hands down! They are a little pricey but worth it for me because I love having them to grab on the go.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Thunder Bay
We buy these a lot and they are delicious but I wish for the price they would give you more in the box or give you a variety in a box.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Perrysburg, OH
I love these bars! The flavors are awesome. They are a bit pricey, but they make a great snack when I'm at work or on the go.