KIND® 4-Pack Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt 4-1.4 oz. Bars uploaded by Wendy M.

BY KIND #43 in Cereal

All Natural/Non GMO; Gluten Free; No Sugar Alcohols; Low Glycemic; Low Sodium; No Trans Fat; No Sulphur Dioxide; No Hydrogenated Oils. Fill Up without filling out!® A study by the Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center indicates that eating two Kind bars a day helps prevent weight gain. for more information, visit www.kindsnacks.com/yalestudy. see more...

Buy on Target*
Heidi A.
Heidi A.
Draper, UT
These are the best granola bars out there. Delicious. 200 calories but from nuts not sugar. My kids love them as well. They are a bit more expensive then other granola bars but these are made with Whole Foods.
Lissan W.
Lissan W.
Mill Creek, WA
These protein bars are delicious and help with cravings. They taste great and there are several flavor options. They are quite healthy compared to other bars. I have one once a day at work. I recommend these to anyone looking for a healthy snack.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Pacific Plsds, CA
Great bar to have when hunger strikes but you don't have time to eat.
Took a star off because sometimes they're quite hard to eat- almost stale, but expiration date isn't up yet. Otherwise they're delicious!
Larissa T.
Larissa T.
Super yummy bars! I love how good they taste at a good price. These are also healthy for you which makes them even better! I always get these when I need a snack that will actually entertains my appetite.
Sydney P.
Sydney P.
Syracuse, NY
I love kind bars. This is one of my favorite flavors as it satisfies my sweet tooth. I don't feel guilty while eating this product as it is on the healthier side. I eat this snack frequently and recommend to other health conscious consumers.
Julia V.
Julia V.
I love the taste of these granola bars. I believe this is a healthier alternative and it's the perfect taste of sweet and salty. They are not inexpensive but I believe it's a good quality for the price.
Chantel I.
Chantel I.
I'm just obsessed with every Kind bar i've tried. They're always delicious. plus, i know they're actually doing my body good and naturally without all the added sugar, fillers, etc! I would definitely recommend Kind bars, even if they are a bit pricey. You get what you pay for!
Shonna H.
Shonna H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
Be careful because these are so addictive. I usually buy mine from Walmart as they're cheapest there. The price is a bit steep but the nutritional value is amazing without any questionable ingredients
Ting Ting W.
Ting Ting W.
Madison, MS
I don't personal like dark chocolate so I was afraid to try this. After I tried it once i can truly say this is one of the best bars I have eaten. They are also healthy because they contain nuts and does not contain a lot of sugar
abby c.
abby c.
These are my favorite bars!  They provide so much protein and the chocolate makes them taste like dessert!  SO GOOD!  Also this is the best flavor, but I still think that every kind bar tastes good.  They aren't super expensive which is really nice!