KIND® 4-Pack Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt 4-1.4 oz. Bars uploaded by Wendy M.

BY KIND SNACKS #22 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

All Natural/Non GMO; Gluten Free; No Sugar Alcohols; Low Glycemic; Low Sodium; No Trans Fat; No Sulphur Dioxide; No Hydrogenated Oils. Fill Up without filling out!® A study by the Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center indicates that eating two Kind bars a day helps prevent weight gain. for more information, visit www.kindsnacks.com/yalestudy. see more...

mandianna B.
Asheville
This is my favorite of ALL the health bars. Only 4 grams of sugar but sweet. Lots of nuts & protein so it stays with you and keeps you from getting hungry. I could eat one everyday as a snack or dessert. Love this one with chocolate and sea salt.
Victoria Q.
Northridge, CA
This is my favorite “granola” bar! It’s savory and sweet at the same time! I love how nutritious it is! Sometimes you can get them on sale at local grocery stores! I am a repeat customer and will definitely be trying out some other flavors soon!
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I just adore the KIND bars. They are so delicious, sweet, and good for you. They are all natural and have good ingredients. They come in a variety of flavors and are a good source of vitamins. You can buy these practically anywhere. I recommend them!
Amanda P.
St. Louis
These bars tastes great when you're on the run and you don't feel like you've eaten a heavy meal. This bar is the right amount for a snack, but gives you hours worth of energy. They're available at almost all grocery stores which is awesome!
Ashley P.
Nashville, TN
I am a sucker for anything with chocolate AND sea salt in the name, so when I saw these bars, I HAD to try them...and they did not disappoint! These have become a staple that I keep at my workplace for when I need a little energy boost. They have great flavor!
Emily R.
Lubbock, TX
The dark chocolate with salt is the perfect sweet and salty mix! fills you up until you can eat lunch or dinner! they are a little on the pricey side so as a college student hard to spend the money! I buy them at costco to save on cost!
Katherine S.
These Kind hard are just ridiculously Delicious! The best part...besides the perfect blend of flavors...is that they are surprisingly filling. I tend to have one as my mid morning snack and am not hungry when lunch time rolls around.
Tate D.
Lincoln, NE
I absolutely love these bars! I was sent these bars from a family friend in a care package and my roommate and I ate them so quickly because they are so tasty! They are a great easy morning breakfast or an awesome afternoon snack!
Katelyn D.
Sulphur, LA
These are my FAVORITE bars. I am not a granola person, but these bars have nuts and seeds and chocolate and all kinds of yummy goodness to them. They are perfect for snacking and when I need something to hold me over for awhile. You cannot beat the taste of these bars!
Sunny D.
Sumter, SC
Sweet but salty at the same time! I love that this bar is very filling and has a great taste but doesn’t have that nasty sweet taste caused by corn syrup. The price is very decent. I recommend this to everyone I know. It’s my go to snack for international traveling!