KIND® 4-Pack Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt 4-1.4 oz. Bars uploaded by Wendy M.

BY KIND #13 in Cereal

All Natural/Non GMO; Gluten Free; No Sugar Alcohols; Low Glycemic; Low Sodium; No Trans Fat; No Sulphur Dioxide; No Hydrogenated Oils. Fill Up without filling out!® A study by the Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center indicates that eating two Kind bars a day helps prevent weight gain. for more information, visit www.kindsnacks.com/yalestudy. see more...

Norma S.
Rogers, AR
These bars are so good My boss picked some up at the store and brought them in to the office and everyone loved this flavor. its sweet and salty at the same time but the chocolate is my favorite there healthy and can be a bit more pricey then maybe other brands.
Leigh E.
Wichita, KS
These are our favorite. We always have them on hand. They're perfect for curbing those sweet tooth cravings. They're not too sweet and the salt balances everything out! and just enough crunch.  KIND® 4-Pack Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt 4-1.4 oz. Bars
Steph M.
River Falls, WI
YUM, this product not only tastes great, but is easy to trust with ingredients that are very transparent and minimally processed.  This granola bar is worth the extra cost, because the value lies in the way it is made and how good for you it truly is!
Megan C.
Torrance, CA
When I was a teacher, I ate one of these every day for lunch (along with other things of course!) But the nuts gave me an added boost of energy, and it was good to have something sweet that wasn't super indulgent and unhealthy. This is just enough !
Diana L.
love these! I got these after I ran a 5K so admittedly I was hungry but these were so good. they were sustainable and I love the sea salt that make the flavor more intense. and i love dark chocolate so it's honestly one of the best and bars in my opinion
Millie A.
Patterson, La
Great pick me up! Always looking for a lower carb option for a snack, grabbed a Kind bar as the best option. Haven’t tried often, but will try again. One of the healthiest lower sugar snacks. Always the first label I check when looking for a quick snack.
Rachel N.
This is one of my favorites and go-to snacks. It has the least sugar of any bar I have tried, tastes amazing and is actually pretty healthy because of all the nuts. I always make sure to have one stashed in my purse and purchase them in bulk on Amazon!
Brittney C.
Justin, TX
I love KIND bars! They always feel like I'm eating candy, but they're real and good for you ingredients. I love that they're gluten free, as I follow a no gluten diet. I also love that you can get them from just about any store at an affordable price!
Katie H.
Franklin, WI
This bar is good if you are in the mood for nuts and sweetness. I usually like bars that are like protein texture but when I'm craving nuts this is my go to for something portable. I also like the salty sweet combo. There averagely priced I would say.
Jodi S.
Studio City, CA
Super tasty. A great snack when you're on the go or need to eat between meals. I love that I'm still getting my chocolate fix with some healthy sea salt. I usually grab one bar for the day and is perfect when I can't stop anywhere for a quick snack.