KIND® 4-Pack Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt 4-1.4 oz. Bars uploaded by Wendy M.

BY KIND #13 in Cereal

All Natural/Non GMO; Gluten Free; No Sugar Alcohols; Low Glycemic; Low Sodium; No Trans Fat; No Sulphur Dioxide; No Hydrogenated Oils. Fill Up without filling out!® A study by the Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center indicates that eating two Kind bars a day helps prevent weight gain. for more information, visit www.kindsnacks.com/yalestudy. see more...

Emilee S.
Louisville
its a Great snack packed with protein and a healthier option then most snacks out there. plus if you're looking for something sweet it a great alternative to candy. i first saw these at walgreens but you can get a better deal on these at Kroger. i would highly reccomend these!
Tessa C.
Longmont
This is by far my favorite KIND bar. I have been eating one once a day. They are a great source of protein, and they satisfy both my sweet and salty cravings. They also have the perfect amount of crunch and chewiness. All in all, this is a snack that satisfies all of my needs!
Kristen T.
Dallas, TX
These are super tasty! They make a great afternoon snack. I like that they are salty and sweet. They are easy to carry around. I always keep one in my purse and in my desk at work. They are reasonably priced compared to other natural bars. I will likely buy these again.
Heather L.
Frisco, TX
I love these bars!  Sometimes I have long hours when I work on my feet a lot and I'll keep these handy if I feel like I'm going down.  They're a reasonable price and they taste fantastic.  Often healthier bars don't.  I'll definitely buy these again!
Catalina U.
Seattle, WA
I love to eat this before a workout, I know it doesn't replace a protein bar but it gives me the energy I need and it works as motivation. It's also great for an afternoon snack when I'm busy at work and need to eat something to give me energy for the rest of the day.
Allie S.
Minneapolis
Delicious, absolutely delicious! I get my chocolate fix but I know that I am eating good food at the same time. I usually buy these at my local grocery store, Cub Foods. I have purchased these many times when I am on the go and need something healthy to take on the road.
👑Nana🦁Parra 💋.
Banning, CA
I don't always eat granola bars but I just love the Kind Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt it is my favorite flavor combination. My kids love them too. I recommend then to anyone that eats granola bars. It's a nice healthier alternative to the nature valley brand
kelsey e.
literally the best snack bar i have ever had. no exaggerations. i have purchased these from costco and grocery outlet. they are pretty expensive but worth it because they are so good. i eat one for snack at work everyday. its the perfect mixture of sweet and salty.
Yvette W.
Columbus
Love KIND bars.  Better choice to getting a regular candy bar.  Sugar content is not as high as your typical candy bar selection.And it is much healthier.  Dark chocolate with nuts and sea salt.....what an awesome combination and taste great.
Karolina U.
ABSOLUTELY THE BEST FLAVOR, in my opinion. I love love love kind bars. Again, a great snack to have on the go or before a workout so you don't go in feeling bloated. I even bring these with me to yoga sessions to munch on something really quick after nice hot yoga!