KIND® 4-Pack Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt 4-1.4 oz. Bars uploaded by Wendy M.

BY KIND SNACKS #22 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

All Natural/Non GMO; Gluten Free; No Sugar Alcohols; Low Glycemic; Low Sodium; No Trans Fat; No Sulphur Dioxide; No Hydrogenated Oils. Fill Up without filling out!® A study by the Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center indicates that eating two Kind bars a day helps prevent weight gain. for more information, visit www.kindsnacks.com/yalestudy. see more...

Katie H.
Franklin, WI
This bar is good if you are in the mood for nuts and sweetness. I usually like bars that are like protein texture but when I'm craving nuts this is my go to for something portable. I also like the salty sweet combo. There averagely priced I would say.
Liz A.
Sacramento
These are like candy to me! The chocolate plus a pinch of sea salt is great for crushing cravings, but the ingredients are much better and its much more filling than eating a candy bar. I bought these at Target and they carry many other flavors too.
Jodi S.
Studio City, CA
Super tasty. A great snack when you're on the go or need to eat between meals. I love that I'm still getting my chocolate fix with some healthy sea salt. I usually grab one bar for the day and is perfect when I can't stop anywhere for a quick snack.
Katie K.
Cleveland, OH
These chocolate and nut kind bars are perfect for throwing into your gym bag or purse during the day. I always have one when I have a busy day and am running errands. There are so many good flavors but this one is a good way to get your chocolate fix in a healthier way than having a candy bar.
mandianna B.
Asheville
This is my favorite of ALL the health bars. Only 4 grams of sugar but sweet. Lots of nuts & protein so it stays with you and keeps you from getting hungry. I could eat one everyday as a snack or dessert. Love this one with chocolate and sea salt.
Victoria Q.
Northridge, CA
This is my favorite “granola” bar! It’s savory and sweet at the same time! I love how nutritious it is! Sometimes you can get them on sale at local grocery stores! I am a repeat customer and will definitely be trying out some other flavors soon!
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I just adore the KIND bars. They are so delicious, sweet, and good for you. They are all natural and have good ingredients. They come in a variety of flavors and are a good source of vitamins. You can buy these practically anywhere. I recommend them!
Amanda P.
St. Louis
These bars tastes great when you're on the run and you don't feel like you've eaten a heavy meal. This bar is the right amount for a snack, but gives you hours worth of energy. They're available at almost all grocery stores which is awesome!
Ashley P.
Nashville, TN
I am a sucker for anything with chocolate AND sea salt in the name, so when I saw these bars, I HAD to try them...and they did not disappoint! These have become a staple that I keep at my workplace for when I need a little energy boost. They have great flavor!
Emily R.
Lubbock, TX
The dark chocolate with salt is the perfect sweet and salty mix! fills you up until you can eat lunch or dinner! they are a little on the pricey side so as a college student hard to spend the money! I buy them at costco to save on cost!