KIND® 4-Pack Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt 4-1.4 oz. Bars uploaded by Wendy M.

BY KIND #51 in Cereal

All Natural/Non GMO; Gluten Free; No Sugar Alcohols; Low Glycemic; Low Sodium; No Trans Fat; No Sulphur Dioxide; No Hydrogenated Oils. Fill Up without filling out!® A study by the Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center indicates that eating two Kind bars a day helps prevent weight gain. for more information, visit www.kindsnacks.com/yalestudy. see more...

Sydney P.
Sydney P.
Syracuse, NY
I love kind bars. This is one of my favorite flavors as it satisfies my sweet tooth. I don't feel guilty while eating this product as it is on the healthier side. I eat this snack frequently and recommend to other health conscious consumers.
Larissa T.
Larissa T.
Super yummy bars! I love how good they taste at a good price. These are also healthy for you which makes them even better! I always get these when I need a snack that will actually entertains my appetite.
Julia V.
Julia V.
I love the taste of these granola bars. I believe this is a healthier alternative and it's the perfect taste of sweet and salty. They are not inexpensive but I believe it's a good quality for the price.
Ting Ting W.
Ting Ting W.
Madison, MS
I don't personal like dark chocolate so I was afraid to try this. After I tried it once i can truly say this is one of the best bars I have eaten. They are also healthy because they contain nuts and does not contain a lot of sugar
vanessa v.
vanessa v.
Columbus, GA
This product is sooooo delicious and very healthy. I would recommend it to anyone! If you are looking for a healthy snack option this is definitely a good choice, I will definitely be adding this to the shopping list every time!
Emily F.
Emily F.
One of my favorite flavors of kind bars. I love the mix of sea salt and chocolate. It is not only healthy but so tasty as well! I'm a repeat customer for sure, especially for this flavor. I've bought it multiple times.
Alma C.
Alma C.
Chula Vista, CA
This bar is so yummy with the perfect mix of nutty, dark chocolate, and salty. It's a perfect quick snack. Or replacement for dessert. It's probably not as healthy as other alternatives but not as unhealthy either.
Caitlin E.
Caitlin E.
San Antonio, TX
I loveee KIND bars! They are the perfect snack to hold you over between meals or to get you ready for a quick workout! Plus they're available EVERYWHERE! I added it to my Starbucks quickorder just this weekend!
Allison B.
Allison B.
Dresden , TN
Dark chocolate? ✅ almonds? ✅ Sea salt? ✅ This bar is perfect and I love it to death. It doesn't fall apart in your purse and it's the perfect balance of sweet and salty. I could eat them all day long.
Katy D.
Katy D.
New Brighton, MN
Yum! These taste like a candy bar with the chocolate enrobing the nuts. So good and my husband kept stealing these outta my purse. Good source of protein but the syrupy stuff that holds it together declines a few points off how healthy they potentially could be