KIND® 4-Pack Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt 4-1.4 oz. Bars uploaded by Wendy M.

BY KIND #51 in Cereal

All Natural/Non GMO; Gluten Free; No Sugar Alcohols; Low Glycemic; Low Sodium; No Trans Fat; No Sulphur Dioxide; No Hydrogenated Oils. Fill Up without filling out!® A study by the Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center indicates that eating two Kind bars a day helps prevent weight gain. for more information, visit www.kindsnacks.com/yalestudy. see more...

natalie M.
natalie M.
One of my favorite granola bars. High in calories at 290 calories per bar but it is very tasty. Hard to bite into with braces or sensitive teeth and gets kind of messy but otherwise it's a very good and pretty healthy snack
Kristan T.
Kristan T.
North Carolina
This flavor I haven't tried but the original one is good. These bars ate super dry and hard and very expensive. Would not recommend for people who are lacking with H2o they will dry your throat out but are somewhat healthy
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Spokane Vly, WA
I love these! I actually feel full after eating one, and don't feel guilty for snacking. Healthy, good fuel for your body to help push you to the next meal and through your next task. I keep a box in my desk at work.
Olivia A.
Olivia A.
Granger, IN
I love this bar this is a go to snack for workout of at school and it's not that pricey! This bar is so healthy and it has chocolate and nuts combined in one so it will sure give you a satisfied taste to enjoy!!
Emily S.
Emily S.
One of my favorite kind bars. Has the perfect balance of sweet and salty. It also has many healthy ingredients that give you more energy, naturally. I get these all the time because the taste is so good. I also love that my friends with celiacs disease can eat them when i have them available.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Everett, wa
I like this bar because it's delicious and isn't overloaded with sugar. It's got a crunchy texture that I really like. I don't buy it as often as I'd like to because they are expensive, but I get them when I can.
Lissan W.
Lissan W.
Mill Creek, WA
These protein bars are delicious and help with cravings. They taste great and there are several flavor options. They are quite healthy compared to other bars. I have one once a day at work. I recommend these to anyone looking for a healthy snack.
Heidi A.
Heidi A.
Draper, UT
These are the best granola bars out there. Delicious. 200 calories but from nuts not sugar. My kids love them as well. They are a bit more expensive then other granola bars but these are made with Whole Foods.
Ashley Y.
Ashley Y.
Herndon
The bar is too crunchy for my liking. By the time I'm finished with the whole thing, my jaw hurts from chewing so much. However, I love the overall taste of it and the coating of dark chocolate at the bottom.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Pacific Plsds, CA
Great bar to have when hunger strikes but you don't have time to eat.
Took a star off because sometimes they're quite hard to eat- almost stale, but expiration date isn't up yet. Otherwise they're delicious!