KIND® 4-Pack Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt 4-1.4 oz. Bars uploaded by Wendy M.

BY KIND #13 in Cereal

All Natural/Non GMO; Gluten Free; No Sugar Alcohols; Low Glycemic; Low Sodium; No Trans Fat; No Sulphur Dioxide; No Hydrogenated Oils. Fill Up without filling out!® A study by the Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center indicates that eating two Kind bars a day helps prevent weight gain. for more information, visit www.kindsnacks.com/yalestudy. see more...

Cherrie B.
Stone Mtn, GA
These kind bars are delicious.  Also, I think they are very healthy.  I sometimes eat these for breakfast or a quick healthy snack.  I know they can be found at some grocery stores, such as Kroger.  They are kind of expensive to me.  But, most healthier foods are more expensive.
Lexi J.
Wexford, PA
Great for breakfast when I am on the go! I love the dark chocolate! I buy this at Costo in a big pack which is nice because I go through them very quickly. The snack is very healthy and keeps me full until it is time for my snack! There are many differnt flavors The cherry one is also very good!
sami s.
Bethel park , PA
I love to bring one of these with me on the go. I can carry it in my purse or in my backpack on the way to class. The dark chocolate and nuts taste great together. A downside is that there are only 4 bars in the pack. Although a little pricey, I will definitely buy the product again.
Alyssa A.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This is one of my favorite types of Kind Bars. The Dark Chocolate paired with Sea Salt is a stellar mix and is the perfect small and healthy treat for me to grab on my way out. I usually buy these online or at Target and it's nice that Starbucks sells them too! That helps for when I'm on the road!
Neath s.
Apple valley , MN
 I really like this chocolate nuts & sea salt bars. I first try it when I'm at my cousin house. It tastes good and it really feels me up so I won't get hungry after a snack. Super healthy compare to my daily potato chips, Mostly I eat it in the morning when I have no time for breakfast.
Libby M.
New Albany, MS
This KIND bar is my favorite out of all of the KIND bars!!! It has the perfect combination of sweet (from the dark chocolate) and salty (from the sea salt). I buy mine at Walgreens. A little bit more expensive than typical granola bars but they are definitely worth it! Perfect afternoon snack!
Tammy R.
Fairview
Super delicious. So satisfying. We eat a lot of KIND bars in our house. Kids take on to school everyday for a great, and healty snack. My husband and I will take one a piece with us on our evening walks. Super Convenient, and the packaging is super minimal. So not a lot of waste.
Savannah N.
Clemson, SC
These bars are amazing! You can see all the ingredients in it, which I love! The sea salt is not overwhelming, but it's a great addition to the bar. It's got great ingredients and healthier than most bars! I love having this bar as a snack or to cure a sweet tooth! Totally recommend!!
Kyla J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love Kashi's nut bars, they are very crunchy and have great flavor. I am a first time buyer, but probably won't buy more due to how incredibly expensive they are. I  have found cheaper alternatives that are just as yummy.  If they made them cheaper I would buy again.
Janet L.
New York
was okay I wasn't as good as the ones without the salt versions as thsoe are the bomb. I think the slat in these ruined it for me as I find it too salty and doesn't go that great with the bars. The caramel flavor seems more like a burnt caramel taffy than caramel gooeyness.