KIND® 4-Pack Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt 4-1.4 oz. Bars uploaded by Wendy M.

BY KIND SNACKS #22 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

All Natural/Non GMO; Gluten Free; No Sugar Alcohols; Low Glycemic; Low Sodium; No Trans Fat; No Sulphur Dioxide; No Hydrogenated Oils. Fill Up without filling out!® A study by the Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center indicates that eating two Kind bars a day helps prevent weight gain. for more information, visit www.kindsnacks.com/yalestudy. see more...

Allie S.
Minneapolis
Delicious, absolutely delicious! I get my chocolate fix but I know that I am eating good food at the same time. I usually buy these at my local grocery store, Cub Foods. I have purchased these many times when I am on the go and need something healthy to take on the road.
👑Nana🦁Parra 💋.
Banning, CA
I don't always eat granola bars but I just love the Kind Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt it is my favorite flavor combination. My kids love them too. I recommend then to anyone that eats granola bars. It's a nice healthier alternative to the nature valley brand
Yvette W.
Columbus
Love KIND bars.  Better choice to getting a regular candy bar.  Sugar content is not as high as your typical candy bar selection.And it is much healthier.  Dark chocolate with nuts and sea salt.....what an awesome combination and taste great.
Karolina U.
ABSOLUTELY THE BEST FLAVOR, in my opinion. I love love love kind bars. Again, a great snack to have on the go or before a workout so you don't go in feeling bloated. I even bring these with me to yoga sessions to munch on something really quick after nice hot yoga!
Norma S.
Rogers, AR
These bars are so good My boss picked some up at the store and brought them in to the office and everyone loved this flavor. its sweet and salty at the same time but the chocolate is my favorite there healthy and can be a bit more pricey then maybe other brands.
Leigh E.
Wichita, KS
These are our favorite. We always have them on hand. They're perfect for curbing those sweet tooth cravings. They're not too sweet and the salt balances everything out! and just enough crunch.  KIND® 4-Pack Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt 4-1.4 oz. Bars
Steph M.
River Falls, WI
YUM, this product not only tastes great, but is easy to trust with ingredients that are very transparent and minimally processed.  This granola bar is worth the extra cost, because the value lies in the way it is made and how good for you it truly is!
Millie A.
Patterson, LA
Great pick me up! Always looking for a lower carb option for a snack, grabbed a Kind bar as the best option. Haven’t tried often, but will try again. One of the healthiest lower sugar snacks. Always the first label I check when looking for a quick snack.
Diana L.
love these! I got these after I ran a 5K so admittedly I was hungry but these were so good. they were sustainable and I love the sea salt that make the flavor more intense. and i love dark chocolate so it's honestly one of the best and bars in my opinion
Megan C.
Torrance, CA
When I was a teacher, I ate one of these every day for lunch (along with other things of course!) But the nuts gave me an added boost of energy, and it was good to have something sweet that wasn't super indulgent and unhealthy. This is just enough !