KIND® 4-Pack Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt 4-1.4 oz. Bars uploaded by Wendy M.

KIND® 4-Pack Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt 4-1.4 oz. Bars

All Natural/Non GMO; Gluten Free; No Sugar Alcohols; Low Glycemic; Low Sodium; No Trans Fat; No Sulphur Dioxide; No Hydrogenated Oils. Fill Up without filling out!® A study by the Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center indicates that eating two Kind bars a day helps prevent weight gain. for more information, visit www.kindsnacks.com/yalestudy. see more...

Millie A.
Patterson, LA
Great pick me up! Always looking for a lower carb option for a snack, grabbed a Kind bar as the best option. Haven’t tried often, but will try again. One of the healthiest lower sugar snacks. Always the first label I check when looking for a quick snack.
Diana L.
love these! I got these after I ran a 5K so admittedly I was hungry but these were so good. they were sustainable and I love the sea salt that make the flavor more intense. and i love dark chocolate so it's honestly one of the best and bars in my opinion
Megan C.
Torrance, CA
When I was a teacher, I ate one of these every day for lunch (along with other things of course!) But the nuts gave me an added boost of energy, and it was good to have something sweet that wasn't super indulgent and unhealthy. This is just enough !
Rachel N.
This is one of my favorites and go-to snacks. It has the least sugar of any bar I have tried, tastes amazing and is actually pretty healthy because of all the nuts. I always make sure to have one stashed in my purse and purchase them in bulk on Amazon!
Morgan G.
Bloomington, IN
I LOVE these granola bars. They are no ordinary granola bars, but they are also not an ordinary price. I generally do not splurge on these, but when there is a sale I run for these. They have the best taste, crunch, and texture. I am a fan of most of the flavors, but this is my favorite kind.
Jodi S.
Studio City, CA
Super tasty. A great snack when you're on the go or need to eat between meals. I love that I'm still getting my chocolate fix with some healthy sea salt. I usually grab one bar for the day and is perfect when I can't stop anywhere for a quick snack.
Liz A.
These are like candy to me! The chocolate plus a pinch of sea salt is great for crushing cravings, but the ingredients are much better and its much more filling than eating a candy bar. I bought these at Target and they carry many other flavors too.
mandianna B.
This is my favorite of ALL the health bars. Only 4 grams of sugar but sweet. Lots of nuts & protein so it stays with you and keeps you from getting hungry. I could eat one everyday as a snack or dessert. Love this one with chocolate and sea salt.
Victoria Q.
Northridge, CA
This is my favorite “granola” bar! It’s savory and sweet at the same time! I love how nutritious it is! Sometimes you can get them on sale at local grocery stores! I am a repeat customer and will definitely be trying out some other flavors soon!
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I just adore the KIND bars. They are so delicious, sweet, and good for you. They are all natural and have good ingredients. They come in a variety of flavors and are a good source of vitamins. You can buy these practically anywhere. I recommend them!