KIND® 4-Pack Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt 4-1.4 oz. Bars uploaded by Wendy M.

BY KIND #51 in Cereal

All Natural/Non GMO; Gluten Free; No Sugar Alcohols; Low Glycemic; Low Sodium; No Trans Fat; No Sulphur Dioxide; No Hydrogenated Oils. Fill Up without filling out!® A study by the Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center indicates that eating two Kind bars a day helps prevent weight gain. for more information, visit www.kindsnacks.com/yalestudy. see more...

Buy on Target*
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Yum yum yummy! I've always been a huge fan of all kind bar flavors but the sea salt and dark chocolate is easily one of my favs. They're delicious and nutritious. Could they be cheaper? Yeah, but they're not as expensive as Larabars and are just as delicious and healthy.
Brenna Z.
Brenna Z.
These are a delightful snack in the middle of a busy day! Not only are they yummy, they are easy, more healthy than other options, and have great flavor! I find them delicious. They are a little pricier than I could regularly afford so I don't always get this treat.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Love this granola bar!! The only thing that I would change (and reason that I took off one star), is making these a little less crunchy. Sometimes they're so crunchy/hard that it's a little painful to chew. :( But other than that, love the flavor and ingredient list!
Molly B.
Molly B.
Rehoboth Bch, DE
The Kind Dark Chocolate sea salt bars are delicious and nutritious. Perfect for that person who is always on the go, because you can make sure one is always in your bag. The flavor is good, not too overpowering and easy to find in the health food aisle at the grocery store @Kindbars #influenster #themoreyouknow
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Kind bars are my favorite because I never feel guilty about eating them! The dark chocolate and sea salt is my favorite because its the perfect balance of sweet and salty. I like to buy these in bulk at costco because buying them any other way is super expensive.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Callahan, FL
These bars are amazing. I love the fact that their gluten free because my sister has a food sensitivity to gluten and therefore this is one of the snacks I keep stocked for when she visits, if I don't eat them all first. Though the cost is more than brands such a Quaker Oats and nature valley these bars are comparative to Luna bars and cliff bats in price and their more organic approach. Definitely a staple for our household.
Lexi J.
Lexi J.
Coraopolis, PA
Great for breakfast when I am on the go! I love the dark chocolate! I buy this at Costo in a big pack which is nice because I go through them very quickly. The snack is very healthy and keeps me full until it is time for my snack! There are many differnt flavors The cherry one is also very good!
Devin U.
Devin U.
Santa Cruz, CA
A little sweet and a little salty is the perfect combination and an easy snack to take with you on the road. Pack it in your lunch for work or eat when you're in a hurry. It's amazing and simple. It is reasonably healthy and better for you than a doughnut.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Byron, GA
My FAVORITE kind be, or granola bar for that, of all time! I eat just about one a day. I wait for them to go on sale and stock up on a few boxes. The chocolate and sea salt is such a good combination 😍
Mandi B.
Mandi B.
My favorite snack bar and definitely my favorite of all the Kind flavors. This one is a nice mix of sweet and salty. The only con is that I wish there were more in a box. Overall, good price, good taste, and would definitely recommend anyone to try this.