KIND® 4-Pack Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt 4-1.4 oz. Bars uploaded by Wendy M.

BY KIND SNACKS #22 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

All Natural/Non GMO; Gluten Free; No Sugar Alcohols; Low Glycemic; Low Sodium; No Trans Fat; No Sulphur Dioxide; No Hydrogenated Oils. Fill Up without filling out!® A study by the Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center indicates that eating two Kind bars a day helps prevent weight gain. for more information, visit www.kindsnacks.com/yalestudy. see more...

sami s.
Bethel park , PA
I love to bring one of these with me on the go. I can carry it in my purse or in my backpack on the way to class. The dark chocolate and nuts taste great together. A downside is that there are only 4 bars in the pack. Although a little pricey, I will definitely buy the product again.
Alyssa A.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This is one of my favorite types of Kind Bars. The Dark Chocolate paired with Sea Salt is a stellar mix and is the perfect small and healthy treat for me to grab on my way out. I usually buy these online or at Target and it's nice that Starbucks sells them too! That helps for when I'm on the road!
Neath s.
Apple Valley, MN
 I really like this chocolate nuts & sea salt bars. I first try it when I'm at my cousin house. It tastes good and it really feels me up so I won't get hungry after a snack. Super healthy compare to my daily potato chips, Mostly I eat it in the morning when I have no time for breakfast.
Tammy R.
Fairview
Super delicious. So satisfying. We eat a lot of KIND bars in our house. Kids take on to school everyday for a great, and healty snack. My husband and I will take one a piece with us on our evening walks. Super Convenient, and the packaging is super minimal. So not a lot of waste.
Kyla J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love Kashi's nut bars, they are very crunchy and have great flavor. I am a first time buyer, but probably won't buy more due to how incredibly expensive they are. I  have found cheaper alternatives that are just as yummy.  If they made them cheaper I would buy again.
Janet L.
New York
was okay I wasn't as good as the ones without the salt versions as thsoe are the bomb. I think the slat in these ruined it for me as I find it too salty and doesn't go that great with the bars. The caramel flavor seems more like a burnt caramel taffy than caramel gooeyness.
Emilee S.
Louisville
its a Great snack packed with protein and a healthier option then most snacks out there. plus if you're looking for something sweet it a great alternative to candy. i first saw these at walgreens but you can get a better deal on these at Kroger. i would highly reccomend these!
Kristen T.
Dallas, TX
These are super tasty! They make a great afternoon snack. I like that they are salty and sweet. They are easy to carry around. I always keep one in my purse and in my desk at work. They are reasonably priced compared to other natural bars. I will likely buy these again.
Heather L.
Frisco, TX
I love these bars!  Sometimes I have long hours when I work on my feet a lot and I'll keep these handy if I feel like I'm going down.  They're a reasonable price and they taste fantastic.  Often healthier bars don't.  I'll definitely buy these again!
Allie S.
Minneapolis
Delicious, absolutely delicious! I get my chocolate fix but I know that I am eating good food at the same time. I usually buy these at my local grocery store, Cub Foods. I have purchased these many times when I am on the go and need something healthy to take on the road.