KIND® 4-Pack Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt 4-1.4 oz. Bars uploaded by Wendy M.

BY KIND SNACKS

All Natural/Non GMO; Gluten Free; No Sugar Alcohols; Low Glycemic; Low Sodium; No Trans Fat; No Sulphur Dioxide; No Hydrogenated Oils. Fill Up without filling out!® A study by the Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center indicates that eating two Kind bars a day helps prevent weight gain. for more information, visit www.kindsnacks.com/yalestudy. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Tammy R.
Fairview
Super delicious. So satisfying. We eat a lot of KIND bars in our house. Kids take on to school everyday for a great, and healty snack. My husband and I will take one a piece with us on our evening walks. Super Convenient, and the packaging is super minimal. So not a lot of waste.
Janet L.
New York
was okay I wasn't as good as the ones without the salt versions as thsoe are the bomb. I think the slat in these ruined it for me as I find it too salty and doesn't go that great with the bars. The caramel flavor seems more like a burnt caramel taffy than caramel gooeyness.
Kyla J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love Kashi's nut bars, they are very crunchy and have great flavor. I am a first time buyer, but probably won't buy more due to how incredibly expensive they are. I  have found cheaper alternatives that are just as yummy.  If they made them cheaper I would buy again.
Emilee S.
Louisville
its a Great snack packed with protein and a healthier option then most snacks out there. plus if you're looking for something sweet it a great alternative to candy. i first saw these at walgreens but you can get a better deal on these at Kroger. i would highly reccomend these!
Kristen T.
Dallas, TX
These are super tasty! They make a great afternoon snack. I like that they are salty and sweet. They are easy to carry around. I always keep one in my purse and in my desk at work. They are reasonably priced compared to other natural bars. I will likely buy these again.
Allie S.
Minneapolis
Delicious, absolutely delicious! I get my chocolate fix but I know that I am eating good food at the same time. I usually buy these at my local grocery store, Cub Foods. I have purchased these many times when I am on the go and need something healthy to take on the road.
👑Nana🦁Parra 💋.
Banning, CA
I don't always eat granola bars but I just love the Kind Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt it is my favorite flavor combination. My kids love them too. I recommend then to anyone that eats granola bars. It's a nice healthier alternative to the nature valley brand
Karolina U.
ABSOLUTELY THE BEST FLAVOR, in my opinion. I love love love kind bars. Again, a great snack to have on the go or before a workout so you don't go in feeling bloated. I even bring these with me to yoga sessions to munch on something really quick after nice hot yoga!
Norma S.
Rogers, AR
These bars are so good My boss picked some up at the store and brought them in to the office and everyone loved this flavor. its sweet and salty at the same time but the chocolate is my favorite there healthy and can be a bit more pricey then maybe other brands.
Leigh E.
Wichita, KS
These are our favorite. We always have them on hand. They're perfect for curbing those sweet tooth cravings. They're not too sweet and the salt balances everything out! and just enough crunch.  KIND® 4-Pack Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt 4-1.4 oz. Bars