KIND® 4-Pack Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt 4-1.4 oz. Bars uploaded by Wendy M.

BY KIND #51 in Cereal

All Natural/Non GMO; Gluten Free; No Sugar Alcohols; Low Glycemic; Low Sodium; No Trans Fat; No Sulphur Dioxide; No Hydrogenated Oils. Fill Up without filling out!® A study by the Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center indicates that eating two Kind bars a day helps prevent weight gain. for more information, visit www.kindsnacks.com/yalestudy. see more...

sami s.
sami s.
Bethel park , PA
I love to bring one of these with me on the go. I can carry it in my purse or in my backpack on the way to class. The dark chocolate and nuts taste great together. A downside is that there are only 4 bars in the pack. Although a little pricey, I will definitely buy the product again.
Eunice K.
Eunice K.
I've tried several other ones and I really like the dark chocolate and sea salt bar. The texture is really good and it's not sticky like most. The chocolate slice one has similar texture as well and is good. I really like this because the salt is nice with the sweet chocolate. I like this so much I bought a box :) I initially didn't want to commit to it at first and wanted to try other ones before.. after trying all those this is still my favorite! I do want to try the mint chocolate one
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
These are great bars! They make an amazing snack in between meals when you are looking to be healthier. Little tough on the teeth. The chocolate sea salt flavor is interesting and delicious . Not my fave because the sea salt is a bit large perhaps that was the point but overall tasty!
Paige L.
Paige L.
Tempe, AZ
I'm just not a big fan of KIND bars. I used to buy them fairly often just due to the fact that they're easy to grab and go (and were usually on sale). I know most people love these bars but the taste is just not for me. Too dry and not that great of a flavor. I won't be buying again.
Jordyn S.
Jordyn S.
Big Stone Gap, VA
These health bars are one of my all time faves. The flavor is amazing and I buy them frequently for a quick snack. The dark chic and sea salt combo is absolutely delicious and leaves me craving more! If you want a good and healthy snack option for children or yourself this is it!!
Kaylee N.
Kaylee N.
Albany, NY
Super yummy and convenient to bring to work. I buy them when they are on sale at Whole Foods. Unfortunately these melt very easily so they aren't good to bring with you on a hot day. This flavor is my favorite because you get a little bit of salty and sweet all in one treat.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Reading, MA
Probably my most favorite KIND bar.  I love that these bars have simple, clean ingredients - they are small enough for a snack, yet hearty enough to keep you full.  And, the chocolate and sea salt combo, pretty much rocks my world.  Def. Recommend these bars!
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Yum yum yummy! I've always been a huge fan of all kind bar flavors but the sea salt and dark chocolate is easily one of my favs. They're delicious and nutritious. Could they be cheaper? Yeah, but they're not as expensive as Larabars and are just as delicious and healthy.
Trista H.
Trista H.
Sylmar, CA
This bar is made of of three of my favorite things, dark chocolate, nuts and sea salt. I love these bars. I sometimes get low blood sugar and start to get a headache I keep these in my purse or in my car so I can grab one when I need them. I'll definitely buy them again.
Brenna Z.
Brenna Z.
These are a delightful snack in the middle of a busy day! Not only are they yummy, they are easy, more healthy than other options, and have great flavor! I find them delicious. They are a little pricier than I could regularly afford so I don't always get this treat.