KIND® 4-Pack Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt 4-1.4 oz. Bars uploaded by Wendy M.

BY KIND SNACKS #22 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

All Natural/Non GMO; Gluten Free; No Sugar Alcohols; Low Glycemic; Low Sodium; No Trans Fat; No Sulphur Dioxide; No Hydrogenated Oils. Fill Up without filling out!® A study by the Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center indicates that eating two Kind bars a day helps prevent weight gain. for more information, visit www.kindsnacks.com/yalestudy. see more...

Kristin S.
Rocklin, CA
This is definitely my favorite granola bar brand, and this flavor is the best! Unlike typical granola bars, which taste super processed and unnaturally sweet, KIND bars use whole nuts and ingredients that make it taste more like you're eating trail mix than a granola bar! I absolutely love this dark chocolate and sea salt flavor because who doesn't love some nuts with chocolate?! Definitely the best!
Caryn W.
Austin, TX
I travel all the time in remote places. Sometimes I am stuck eating not-so-desirable-meals. This is my back up! Ha! Good ingredients, good price and good taste! My only negative comment is that if you get a bar with chocolate --expect it to definitely melt. However, that doesn't bother me enough to leave it on the shelf. ;)
MARIA J.
Brooklyn, NY
I could eat four of these in one sitting if I didn't know these were over 200 cals per bar. I love these things but particularly this flavor. Great amount of chocolate and you can taste the sea salt in each bit without it being overpowering. Packed with great nuts and nothing super artificial, these are a great choice of bar.
Taylor P.
Yorktown, VA
This is my favorite flavor of the KIND granola bars. I love chocolate and it gives me the perfect fix for my cravings without the guilty feeling. It is the right amount of crunch with the right amount of chewy. A little expensive compared to other granola brands, but due to the taste and natural ingredients, it is definitely worth it
Anum K.
I love Kind dark chocolate and sea salt bars. Believe it or not, My Doctor suggested to me to give them a try, and I'm glad she did. They are so healthy and free from all the harmful ingredients. You can actually see all the ingredients in this bar. And they actually fill you up so you don't stuff yourself with junk.
Ani A.
Pittsburgh
I like the Kind bars much more than most other meal replacement/snack bars. They have less artificial ingredients but at the end of the day, it does feel a bit like I am eating a candy bar given the chocolate covering and the salt. I do however like this for a nice treat or when there's nothing else available.
Syd A.
Philadelphia
The best! KIND is very good at designing a freakin bar. I have purchased this brand over and over. You can also find great deals on these bars in stores or online. I purchased my first bar at a TJ Maxx, then at another discount store. Now I've only found them at Whole Foods. Too pricey for a small to medium budget but too good.
Rachel H.
Kennesaw , GA
These bars taste good and offer good nutritional value. I only give it three stars because of how pricey they are. These don't do a great job of offering a substantial amount that could fuel you. Could serve as a super small snack I suppose. Taste great and will probably by again to keep at my desk at work.
Grace N.
Boston , MA
I've always really loved KIND bars. They are low on the glycemic level yet always have a way to curb my sweet tooth. The dark chocolate nut and sea salt is definitely one of my favorites since I really love the sweet and salty combo. These are great for on the go people and will help to satisfied and full.
Rachel H.
Super tasty. The nuts, chocolate, and salt balance each other out nicely. I really feel like these have quality ingredients, however they are a bit pricey. Plus, they almost seem healthy... Till you look at the high sugar content.

Overall though, a delicious, quality snack if you're craving something sweet!