KIND® 4-Pack Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt 4-1.4 oz. Bars uploaded by Wendy M.

BY KIND SNACKS #22 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

All Natural/Non GMO; Gluten Free; No Sugar Alcohols; Low Glycemic; Low Sodium; No Trans Fat; No Sulphur Dioxide; No Hydrogenated Oils. Fill Up without filling out!® A study by the Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center indicates that eating two Kind bars a day helps prevent weight gain. for more information, visit www.kindsnacks.com/yalestudy. see more...

Jill K.
dark chocolate and sea salt, bring it on. i enjoy the kind brand bars for their diversity and their nutrition in a pinch. i like the flavor and recommend to other, but they are pricey.
Marayah V.
Antioch, CA
Love these!!! There a bit pricy but worth it! I love the simple ingredients 🙌🏽 good flavor! I get mine from Walmart but I'm sure there everywhere. I have definitely repurchase ! I recommend
helent193 T.
Waltham, MA
I love the combination of sweet and salty in these bars. I bought them for the first time because I wanted a good option for on the go breakfast snacks. They are a little pricey but they’re so tasty it’s worth it.
Emma G.
These are my go to granola bars! They fill me up and are the perfect combination of flavor. They fit in my purse and backpack beautifully. I buy them every time I'm at the store!
Katie K.
Mesa, AZ
I love Kind bars because they're so simple. You know what all the ingredients are and can actually see them! They aren't hard as bricks like some other bars, but also don't melt. Yum!
Natalie M.
Irvine, CA
This bar is delicious and I love that you can recognize all of the ingredients listed. These are a great option as a snack when you are on the go. I used to eat these for breakfast before work, or during a break.
Sarah K.
Forest, OH
These are very good! Perfect match of sweet and salty, and definitely a very easy before school or between classes snack. Also decently affordable compared with other granola bars.
Courtney S.
Love dark chocolate with sea salt! Chocolate and salt go well together but what’s extra awesome is that it comes in dark chocolate. Most everything is milk chocolate everywhere!
Mikayla S.
Northport
Such great bars! I love them! They’re so tasty and the ingredients are great too! They have so many great flavors but they’re a little pricey to buy often so they’re a nice treat to have on occasion
Lindsay S.
Alpharetta, GA
These are a favorite in my office and have less than 5 grams of sugar. They are a little on the expensive side for how many you get in the box but better for you products