KIND® 4-Pack Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt 4-1.4 oz. Bars uploaded by Wendy M.

KIND® 4-Pack Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt 4-1.4 oz. Bars

All Natural/Non GMO; Gluten Free; No Sugar Alcohols; Low Glycemic; Low Sodium; No Trans Fat; No Sulphur Dioxide; No Hydrogenated Oils. Fill Up without filling out!® A study by the Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center indicates that eating two Kind bars a day helps prevent weight gain. for more information, visit www.kindsnacks.com/yalestudy. see more...

Cherrie B.
Stone Mtn, GA
These kind bars are delicious.  Also, I think they are very healthy.  I sometimes eat these for breakfast or a quick healthy snack.  I know they can be found at some grocery stores, such as Kroger.  They are kind of expensive to me.  But, most healthier foods are more expensive.
Libby M.
New Albany, MS
This KIND bar is my favorite out of all of the KIND bars!!! It has the perfect combination of sweet (from the dark chocolate) and salty (from the sea salt). I buy mine at Walgreens. A little bit more expensive than typical granola bars but they are definitely worth it! Perfect afternoon snack!
Emily S.
Des Moines, IA
One of my favorite kind bars. Has the perfect balance of sweet and salty. It also has many healthy ingredients that give you more energy, naturally. I get these all the time because the taste is so good. I also love that my friends with celiacs disease can eat them when i have them available.
Eunice K.
I've tried several other ones and I really like the dark chocolate and sea salt bar. The texture is really good and it's not sticky like most. The chocolate slice one has similar texture as well and is good. I really like this because the salt is nice with the sweet chocolate. I like this so much I bought a box :) I initially didn't want to commit to it at first and wanted to try other ones before.. after trying all those this is still my favorite! I do want to try the mint chocolate one
Jennifer J.
These are great bars! They make an amazing snack in between meals when you are looking to be healthier. Little tough on the teeth. The chocolate sea salt flavor is interesting and delicious . Not my fave because the sea salt is a bit large perhaps that was the point but overall tasty!
Savannah N.
Clemson, SC
These bars are amazing! You can see all the ingredients in it, which I love! The sea salt is not overwhelming, but it's a great addition to the bar. It's got great ingredients and healthier than most bars! I love having this bar as a snack or to cure a sweet tooth! Totally recommend!!
Paige L.
Tempe, AZ
I'm just not a big fan of KIND bars. I used to buy them fairly often just due to the fact that they're easy to grab and go (and were usually on sale). I know most people love these bars but the taste is just not for me. Too dry and not that great of a flavor. I won't be buying again.
Kaylee N.
Albany, NY
Super yummy and convenient to bring to work. I buy them when they are on sale at Whole Foods. Unfortunately these melt very easily so they aren't good to bring with you on a hot day. This flavor is my favorite because you get a little bit of salty and sweet all in one treat.
Jordyn S.
Big Stone Gap, VA
These health bars are one of my all time faves. The flavor is amazing and I buy them frequently for a quick snack. The dark chic and sea salt combo is absolutely delicious and leaves me craving more! If you want a good and healthy snack option for children or yourself this is it!!
Tessa C.
Longmont, CO
This is by far my favorite KIND bar. I have been eating one once a day. They are a great source of protein, and they satisfy both my sweet and salty cravings. They also have the perfect amount of crunch and chewiness. All in all, this is a snack that satisfies all of my needs!