KIND® 4-Pack Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt 4-1.4 oz. Bars uploaded by Wendy M.

BY KIND #19 in Cereal

All Natural/Non GMO; Gluten Free; No Sugar Alcohols; Low Glycemic; Low Sodium; No Trans Fat; No Sulphur Dioxide; No Hydrogenated Oils. Fill Up without filling out!® A study by the Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center indicates that eating two Kind bars a day helps prevent weight gain. for more information, visit www.kindsnacks.com/yalestudy. see more...

Buy on Target*
Alex H.
My mom always buys kind bars at Costco and give them to me. They’re a great snack and very filling for breakfast. This is obviously the best flavor because it contains chocolate and helps with the sweet tooth
Victoria C.
Atlanta, GA
The nuts and sea salt is a perfect combination! This is my go to granola bar because it’s gluten free and I always grab it on the go. I keep a stash at my work desk drawer so I can snack on it whenever I’m craving chocolate!
Brayton E.
Cedar Falls, IA
I’m not a fan of nuts, but these bars change that. I would repurchase these 10 million times! And they’re good for you! How great is that? I have one every morning and I would recommend to anyone! My fave!
Emma C.
Grand Forks, ND
I love love love the sea salt and dark chocolate granola bar from this line. Makes the bar both salty and sweet, and affordable as well which is always nice! My other go to flavor is the blueberry vanilla.
Ernest W.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
This is the only one I have tried. It was good. It tempted me to try other flavors. But the miniature size and the price being expensive for it quality and not much quantity it leaves me second guessing.
Annette W.
Chandler, AZ
This is a favorite bar at our house...love the low sugar content, 5 grams, of this kind bar and I eat every morning with my cup of coffee. I usually order from Amazon for bulk purchase...would recommend!
Jessica P.
orlando
These bars are the best they're not super sweet like other granola bars. They are filling and easy to eat as a breakfast on the go. This flavor is my favorite along with the chocolate peanut butter one!
Chantel I.
I'm just obsessed with every Kind bar i've tried. They're always delicious. plus, i know they're actually doing my body good and naturally without all the added sugar, fillers, etc! I would definitely recommend Kind bars, even if they are a bit pricey. You get what you pay for!
Malia R.
Is m absolutely in love with these! I pack my lunch for school, and throw one of these in my lunch bag everyday for a nice snack. The dark chocolate-sea salt-nut combination is one of my personal favorites, and the taste is phenomenal!
Ashley J.
Mobile, AL
This one is very satisfying. If you're a dark chocolate lover I recommend it. These bars are also good for those long days in the office when you just need a little snack or just for after an exercise.