KIND® 4-Pack Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt 4-1.4 oz. Bars uploaded by Wendy M.

BY KIND #51 in Cereal

All Natural/Non GMO; Gluten Free; No Sugar Alcohols; Low Glycemic; Low Sodium; No Trans Fat; No Sulphur Dioxide; No Hydrogenated Oils. Fill Up without filling out!® A study by the Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center indicates that eating two Kind bars a day helps prevent weight gain. for more information, visit www.kindsnacks.com/yalestudy. see more...

Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Loch Arbour, NJ
Chocolate Kind bars are absolutely amazing, they're tasty, portable, and beautifully packaged.
Sidney G.
Sidney G.
Manhattan, KS
I love these granola bars because they taste great and they have ingredients you can see.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
I love this and I always get a pack of these at any of my local stores and eat one for a light breakfast.
Emily F.
Emily F.
116 oakridge dr
While they are expensive they are very yummy to take on the go with you wherever you are
Ali M.
Ali M.
Midland , TX
This has to be the best Kind bar flavor out in stores. It is healthy and super delicious. I feel like I am eating a treat and being healthy at the same time. I make sure to always replenish my stock every time I am at the grocery store
Suna C.
Suna C.
Kirkland, WA
One of my favorite KIND bar. The chocolate can melt a little if you're somewhere hot and it can be of a little mess to eat. I am a big fan of almonds and I love chocolate. This is a good combination.
Savannah B.
Savannah B.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Definitely heavy on healthy nuts, so they're great for that! Our sorority house mom has these available for a quick, healthy (ish) snack!
Winnie J.
Winnie J.
Kind bars taste so gooooood! They are a perfect healthy snack to eat on the go or anytime anywhere. the flavour on them is so good and i enjoy eating them when i do. they are also gluten free so i dot have to worry about anything when i eat them i can just enjoy the delicious flavor.
christy c.
christy c.
Toronto
These are tasty bars. Honestly, I'm not sure if they're even healthy for you as most granola bars have way too much sugar and carbs in it but it's perfect when you're looking for something sweet and need some energy.
Shannon W.
Shannon W.
Richmond Hill, ON
These are the KIND bars I pick up at the convenience store or Starbucks when I'm on the go or in a shopping mall and feeling hungry and want a healthy snack but don't have anything on me. They are the perfect mix of salty and sweet. The one star is removed due to price.