Add a Photo

By KIND
#621 in Cereal
All Natural/Non GMO; Gluten Free; No Sugar Alcohols; Low Glycemic; Low Sodium; No Trans Fat; No Sulphur Dioxide; No Hydrogenated Oils. Fill Up without filling out!® A study by the Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center indicates that eating two Kind bars a day helps prevent weight gain. for more information, visit www.kindsnacks.com/yalestudy.
Photo (1)
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
The packaging caught my eye today, so I gave these a try. So glad I did! Tasted so fresh. Almonds were so crunchy. The sea salt really made the dark chocolate pop. The fact that this bar only has 5 grams of sugars and NO sugar alcohol is AMAZING! I'm going back and purchasing several more boxes to keep these on hand.
Nina S.
Nina S.
Framingham, MA
The best thing about kind bars is that you can see exactly what is in them. While they are a small size they still leave me feeling full. They can be bought at most major retailers, while they are a little pricey they are worth the price. While this is my favorite flavor all of them are good!
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Horsham, PA
Oct. 1, 2016, 12:01 p.m.
Review for: KIND® 4-Pack Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt 4-1.4 oz. Bars
These are my favorite bar ever. I have been eating them for years and they never fail me. They taste delicious and are healthy! It's a nice little treat or a great breakfast item. They can be chewy and hard but that is expected with a full nut bar!
Wendy L.
Wendy L.
El Cajon, CA
This is MY favorite granola bar! It's sort of an indulgence for me, but I enjoy every minute! The salty and slightly sweet combo is heaven combined with the almonds. Omnomnom. I love that it's low in sugar, too.
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
These are sooooo delicious. The kind bars do run on the high end especially since you only get 4 bars per box but they're still good
Eunice K.
Eunice K.
May 10, 2017, 12:35 a.m.
Review for: KIND® 4-Pack Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt 4-1.4 oz. Bars
I've tried several other ones and I really like the dark chocolate and sea salt bar. The texture is really good and it's not sticky like most. The chocolate slice one has similar texture as well and is good. I really like this because the salt is nice with the sweet chocolate. I like this so much I bought a box :) I initially didn't want to commit to it at first and wanted to try other ones before.. after trying all those this is still my favorite! I do want to try the mint chocolate one
Molly B.
Molly B.
Rehoboth Bch, DE
March 13, 2017, 8:13 a.m.
Review for: KIND® 4-Pack Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt 4-1.4 oz. Bars
The Kind Dark Chocolate sea salt bars are delicious and nutritious. Perfect for that person who is always on the go, because you can make sure one is always in your bag. The flavor is good, not too overpowering and easy to find in the health food aisle at the grocery store @Kindbars #influenster #themoreyouknow
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Byron, GA
Feb. 10, 2017, 8:47 p.m.
Review for: KIND® 4-Pack Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt 4-1.4 oz. Bars
My FAVORITE kind be, or granola bar for that, of all time! I eat just about one a day. I wait for them to go on sale and stock up on a few boxes. The chocolate and sea salt is such a good combination 😍
Heidi A.
Heidi A.
Draper, UT
April 28, 2017, 11:34 p.m.
Review for: KIND® 4-Pack Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt 4-1.4 oz. Bars
These are the best granola bars out there. Delicious. 200 calories but from nuts not sugar. My kids love them as well. They are a bit more expensive then other granola bars but these are made with Whole Foods.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Pacific Plsds, CA
April 28, 2017, 2:28 a.m.
Review for: KIND® 4-Pack Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt 4-1.4 oz. Bars
Great bar to have when hunger strikes but you don't have time to eat.
Took a star off because sometimes they're quite hard to eat- almost stale, but expiration date isn't up yet. Otherwise they're delicious!