Add a Photo

By KIND
#884 in Cereal
All Natural/Non GMO; Gluten Free; No Sugar Alcohols; Low Glycemic; Low Sodium; No Trans Fat; No Sulphur Dioxide; No Hydrogenated Oils. Fill Up without filling out!® A study by the Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center indicates that eating two Kind bars a day helps prevent weight gain. for more information, visit www.kindsnacks.com/yalestudy.
Photo (1)
Wendy M.
Wendy M.

The packaging caught my eye today, so I gave these a try. So glad I did! Tasted so fresh. Almonds were so crunchy. The sea salt really made the dark chocolate pop. The fact that this bar only has 5 grams of sugars and NO sugar alcohol is AMAZING! I'm going back and purchasing several more boxes to keep these on hand.
Nina S.
Nina S.
Framingham, MA

The best thing about kind bars is that you can see exactly what is in them. While they are a small size they still leave me feeling full. They can be bought at most major retailers, while they are a little pricey they are worth the price. While this is my favorite flavor all of them are good!
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
State College, PA

These are my favorite bar ever. I have been eating them for years and they never fail me. They taste delicious and are healthy! It's a nice little treat or a great breakfast item. They can be chewy and hard but that is expected with a full nut bar!
Wendy L.
Wendy L.
El Cajon, CA

This is MY favorite granola bar! It's sort of an indulgence for me, but I enjoy every minute! The salty and slightly sweet combo is heaven combined with the almonds. Omnomnom. I love that it's low in sugar, too.
Suna C.
Suna C.
Kirkland, WA

One of my favorite KIND bar. The chocolate can melt a little if you're somewhere hot and it can be of a little mess to eat. I am a big fan of almonds and I love chocolate. This is a good combination.
Savannah B.
Savannah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Definitely heavy on healthy nuts, so they're great for that! Our sorority house mom has these available for a quick, healthy (ish) snack!
Victoria L.
Victoria L.

These are sooooo delicious. The kind bars do run on the high end especially since you only get 4 bars per box but they're still good

Join Now