KIND® 4-Pack Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt 4-1.4 oz. Bars uploaded by Wendy M.

BY KIND #51 in Cereal

All Natural/Non GMO; Gluten Free; No Sugar Alcohols; Low Glycemic; Low Sodium; No Trans Fat; No Sulphur Dioxide; No Hydrogenated Oils. Fill Up without filling out!® A study by the Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center indicates that eating two Kind bars a day helps prevent weight gain. for more information, visit www.kindsnacks.com/yalestudy. see more...

Wendy M.
Wendy M.
The packaging caught my eye today, so I gave these a try. So glad I did! Tasted so fresh. Almonds were so crunchy. The sea salt really made the dark chocolate pop. The fact that this bar only has 5 grams of sugars and NO sugar alcohol is AMAZING! I'm going back and purchasing several more boxes to keep these on hand.
Nina S.
Nina S.
Framingham, MA
The best thing about kind bars is that you can see exactly what is in them. While they are a small size they still leave me feeling full. They can be bought at most major retailers, while they are a little pricey they are worth the price. While this is my favorite flavor all of them are good!
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Horsham, PA
These are my favorite bar ever. I have been eating them for years and they never fail me. They taste delicious and are healthy! It's a nice little treat or a great breakfast item. They can be chewy and hard but that is expected with a full nut bar!
Wendy L.
Wendy L.
El Cajon, CA
This is MY favorite granola bar! It's sort of an indulgence for me, but I enjoy every minute! The salty and slightly sweet combo is heaven combined with the almonds. Omnomnom. I love that it's low in sugar, too.
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
These are sooooo delicious. The kind bars do run on the high end especially since you only get 4 bars per box but they're still good
Caryn W.
Caryn W.
Austin
I travel all the time in remote places. Sometimes I am stuck eating not-so-desirable-meals. This is my back up! Ha! Good ingredients, good price and good taste! My only negative comment is that if you get a bar with chocolate --expect it to definitely melt. However, that doesn't bother me enough to leave it on the shelf. ;)
Sylvia L.
Sylvia L.
I actually first tried my first KIND bars when I was in college - these were really , really good! I love the sea salt that really adds flavor, and the dark chocolate nuts that are a bit of a treat that makes every bite more flavorful! If these were just laying around in the house, I would eat them as a snack for sure.
Dina V.
Dina V.
Kind Dark Chocolate Nuts and Sea Salt bars are amazing. I never had this brand until Starbucks started selling them at the register. They're all really delicious but I think this one is my all-time favorite. What's better than sweet and salty. Great as a snack to keep in your purse when you're hungry between meals.
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.
Allenville, IL
This chocolate bar is such a treat!! It is filled pack filled with flavor and protein! I eat them every once in awhile when I get a craving, and this flavor is my choice! The salty and sweet mix so perfectly. I buy it at the Caseys I go to. I recommend this to everyone! They even have an awesome movement! #Kind
Christine S.
Christine S.
Willow Grove, PA
This is a perfect blend of sweet and salty, which balances out your taste buds perfectly. This doesn't leave you feeling too full and bloated but def takes away any hunger you might have during the rushed mornings where you didn't have time to make yourself a hearty breakfast. This is a great to go breakfast.