KIND® 4-Pack Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt 4-1.4 oz. Bars uploaded by Wendy M.

BY KIND SNACKS #22 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

All Natural/Non GMO; Gluten Free; No Sugar Alcohols; Low Glycemic; Low Sodium; No Trans Fat; No Sulphur Dioxide; No Hydrogenated Oils. Fill Up without filling out!® A study by the Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center indicates that eating two Kind bars a day helps prevent weight gain. for more information, visit www.kindsnacks.com/yalestudy. see more...

Krystle G.
I really like these bars. Even though they are dipped in chocolate, they aren't overpowering with sugar.  I tend to get my KIND bars from Target or Big Lots.  The combo of sea salt and chocolate works well. The downside--for 150+ calories, you aren't getting much of a bar. It's tasty, but high on the calorie side. A 4 pack in my area is around $4.50, so it is a little pricey for the size of the bars.
Katie C.
Chico, CA
I am not a big fan of granola bars but this bar is one that I love to snack on. They're easy to travel with and I love the packing. It is a good snack to eat while waiting for my next meal time.
Lauren H.
Portland
  KIND® 4-Pack Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt 4-1.4 oz. Bars omg these are my absolute favorite!! I eat them for dessert a lot and also for a mid-day snack. The chocolate and salt flavor with the texture of the nuts is soo good. Usually buy at my local supermarket or order boxes from Target. Low in sugar and fat and only 200 calories! Tastes like it should be more
Stephanie M.
Bakersfield, CA
I love KIND bars, and especially ones with Sea Salt. It's a great snack when you're craving chocolate because the bar is healthy and you don't feel guilty eating it. My only con is that you usually take bars in your bag when you're on-the-go, and if these bars get warm (for example, sitting in a car), then the chocolate melts and it's gross and difficult to eat.
Lilia E.
Henderson
ok i love all kind bars, but chocolate ones are my favorite! i have suffered from allergies to many things my whole life breaking out in hives limiting my intake on generic choocolate bars, so when i discovered kind bars about a year ago , they became my to go snack! i dont know how i lived without these bars before haha, dairy free vegan friendly gluten freee, what more can you ask for? and they taste amazingggggg

Jenniffer Q.
Pembroke Pines
Yessss! I love these bars. I’m all about real ingredients in my packaged food and these are amongst the few bars that make that cut. My favorite are these. The dark chocolate, almonds and sea salt make this taste like a dessert, and it’s really affective at holding off hunger between meals. Definitely must try! Don’t let the sea salt scare you. They taste great!
Robin B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've been on a personal mission to try all of the flavors and so far, these have been my favorite. I typically take them in my lunch to work but end up eating it either before/after the gym in the evenings. I like that the ingredients are kept pretty simple and that I can still feel like I'm enjoying something sweet, without all the calories of a candy bar.
Rachel N.
Duluth, MN
I personally am not a fan of these. I did not enjoy them and could tell you of better granola bars to eat. I have tried them a few times and just do not enjoy them. They are very difficult to chew. I think they are a little pricey and I would not recommend these to other people Unless you really like grainy tasting bars, then you might enjoy them
Isabelle S.
Ames, IA
These granola bars are so good! They make for a great snack. I eat one almost every day when I am walking to class, they are super easy to put in my backpack in case I get hungry. It is the perfect mix between salty and sweet. I am connately going back to the store to get more because I eat them so much and they are a good healthy way to satisfy a sugar craving!
Helen H.
These are hands down my favorite snack bar. I love that it contains whole ingredients, what's in the name is exactly what you taste. Whenever I travel, I can count on these to be at any local grocery store. They travel super well and I can tell you from experience, they're still really good if you accidentally leave one in a warm car and it melts!