KIND® 4-Pack Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt 4-1.4 oz. Bars uploaded by Wendy M.

BY KIND #19 in Cereal

All Natural/Non GMO; Gluten Free; No Sugar Alcohols; Low Glycemic; Low Sodium; No Trans Fat; No Sulphur Dioxide; No Hydrogenated Oils. Fill Up without filling out!® A study by the Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center indicates that eating two Kind bars a day helps prevent weight gain. for more information, visit www.kindsnacks.com/yalestudy. see more...

Wendy M.
The packaging caught my eye today, so I gave these a try. So glad I did! Tasted so fresh. Almonds were so crunchy. The sea salt really made the dark chocolate pop. The fact that this bar only has 5 grams of sugars and NO sugar alcohol is AMAZING! I'm going back and purchasing several more boxes to keep these on hand.
Nina S.
Framingham, MA
The best thing about kind bars is that you can see exactly what is in them. While they are a small size they still leave me feeling full. They can be bought at most major retailers, while they are a little pricey they are worth the price. While this is my favorite flavor all of them are good!
Sierra S.
Horsham, PA
These are my favorite bar ever. I have been eating them for years and they never fail me. They taste delicious and are healthy! It's a nice little treat or a great breakfast item. They can be chewy and hard but that is expected with a full nut bar!
Wendy L.
El Cajon, CA
This is MY favorite granola bar! It's sort of an indulgence for me, but I enjoy every minute! The salty and slightly sweet combo is heaven combined with the almonds. Omnomnom. I love that it's low in sugar, too.
Victoria L.
These are sooooo delicious. The kind bars do run on the high end especially since you only get 4 bars per box but they're still good
Rachel H.
Kennesaw, GA
These bars taste good and offer good nutritional value. I only give it three stars because of how pricey they are. These don't do a great job of offering a substantial amount that could fuel you. Could serve as a super small snack I suppose. Taste great and will probably by again to keep at my desk at work.
Sunny D.
Sumter, SC
Sweet but salty at the same time! I love that this bar is very filling and has a great taste but doesn’t have that nasty sweet taste caused by corn syrup. The price is very decent. I recommend this to everyone I know. It’s my go to snack for international traveling!
Krystle G.
I really like these bars. Even though they are dipped in chocolate, they aren't overpowering with sugar.  I tend to get my KIND bars from Target or Big Lots.  The combo of sea salt and chocolate works well. The downside--for 150+ calories, you aren't getting much of a bar. It's tasty, but high on the calorie side. A 4 pack in my area is around $4.50, so it is a little pricey for the size of the bars.
nicole m.
Edison , NJ
These are my girlfriends favorite granola bars, she eats 4-6 a week and we always have these in stock. It's like a sweet and salty but good for you snack. Kind bars are one of our favorite snacks.
Lauren H.
Portland
  KIND® 4-Pack Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt 4-1.4 oz. Bars omg these are my absolute favorite!! I eat them for dessert a lot and also for a mid-day snack. The chocolate and salt flavor with the texture of the nuts is soo good. Usually buy at my local supermarket or order boxes from Target. Low in sugar and fat and only 200 calories! Tastes like it should be more