Beverages
Kin Euphorics High Rhode

Kin Euphorics High Rhode

Put the soul back in social. High Rhode is an herbaceous euphoric with a tart, floral finish that is meant to be mixed. Sip for a new take on nightlife.

If you’ve tried this, was it worth repurchasing? If not, what’s a brand that does it better?
Start your review of Kin Euphorics High Rhode!
How would you rate this product?
Sofi  K.
Apex, NC
Kin Euphorics High Rhode uploaded by Sofi  K.
This, my friends, is non-alcoholic booze! I’ve been trying to quit drinking for months, but couldn’t figure out the social aspect. I’m a little introverted and sometimes might need to loosen up to fit into a group of people. This wasn’t possible without alcohol UNTIL I found this magic in a bottle. Infused with natural things that do no harm to your brain, body and all the spiritual vibe related stuff, this yummy drink will be your friend at a social gathering. You’ll talk more, the jokes will seem funny, and you’ll love everyone around. In the end, it’s all we’re looking for in a drink, right?!
Miriam W.
Hallowell, ME
Kin Euphorics High Rhode uploaded by Miriam W.
When I heard about Kin Euphorics I was intrigued to say the least. I enjoy drinking alcohol, but it’s something I’m really trying to limit. The thought of a drink that was free of alcohol but still provided a relaxing “blissed” out effect sounded perfect. While waiting for my shipment to arrive I read as many reviews as I could find. I have to be honest, after reading the reviews I was a little nervous to try it out. The reviews I found were very split. It seemed that most either loved it and highly recommended it or hated it and were demanding to be refunded. When I finally sat down to try it I made sure I hadn’t had alcohol in the last 24hrs (they recommend 48) that I had drank adequate water and eaten a couple of meals during the day. I don’t know if that part is necessary but I was trying to set myself up for a good result. They do state that you shouldn’t drink this if you’re on certain medications and that your body chemistry is as much of an ingredient as what’s in the bottle. So it’s not that surprising that some people don’t enjoy it. My mix was this: Tall glass of ice 2oz of Kin High Rhode Juice of half of a lemon Equal parts plain club soda And equal parts Sanpellegreno blood orange. It was delicious! High Rhode is very bitter on its own and tastes a bit like a grapefruit peel so I needed the sweetness of the blood orange Sanpellegrino to help counteract that a bit. The drink was refreshing and crisp with the aftertaste that reminded me of gin. I was expecting to have to drink at least two drinks to reach that “bliss” feeling that I had read about. To my surprise I felt it only halfway through my first drink. It lasted for about 40 minutes after I finished my drink. I only had one drink, but I really enjoyed the feeling it gave me. It was like the buzz you get from your first drink. I guess the best word to describe the feeling really is Bliss. This is a game changer for those trying to avoid alcohol. I’m hopeful that bars and grocery stores in my area will begin to carry this, it’s such a great alternative to booze.
Melanie G.
Little Rock, AR
Kin Euphorics High Rhode uploaded by Melanie G.
I love this for cocktail hour. I’ve added to vodka or enjoyed with sparkling water. Not too sweet but with the right herbaceous notes. A definite add to my bar.
Eve M.
I was hesitant to try this product because I thought it would just be an overly sweet non alcoholic drink. But, Kin is light and refreshing. I tried the canned version at a launch party, and it was the perfect drink. Im giving it a 4 because I’m not sure I felt immediate benefits since I feel like vitamins take some time to work through your system.
Elisha E.
Tewksbury, MA
Perfect for making my self a “mixed drink”. It started during my dry January but has become a household product for me. I love the spritz cans best for any day.