Kim's Magic Pop Strawberry Flavor 12-Pack: Freshly Popped Rice Cakes, Healthy Grain Snack, 0 Weight Watchers Point

BY KIM'S MAGIC POP

• Anyone know for sure if this brand is gluten free? 2 Answers
  • Where can I buy the Kim Magic Pops?3 Answers
  • I've never seen these before and they look amazing...Are ...2 Answers
Stephanie C.
Pflugerville
I have a strange addiction to these things. They're light, and airy, and crunchy and great not only by themselves but also perfect for dipping into peanut butter, cream cheese or Nutella. I've even made ice cream sandwiches out of them.

I've tried several flavors and I always end up coming back to the strawberry ones the most. If you're looking for a light snack without a ton of calories and the cardboard dryness of your basic rice cake, these are your best bet.
Kimberly T.
Middletown, CT
Let me just say with a name like "Kim's Magic Pop.." they can't go wrong to start.. (Not that I'm partial, or biased, or anything.. wink wink!)

For real though, these are phenomenal. I bring them to my boring three and a half hour A&PII class- the strawberry flavor is dreamy enough to carry me away, the calorie amount is enough (or not enough?) to make me feel guilty, and the crunch is just loud enough to annoy my hopelessly droll professor into announce, yet without really being able to say anything since it isn't THAT loud...

yes, I like these rice.cakes! And.you will too!

Did I mention the name is fabulous too?
Kristie G.
I absolutely love these! They are so good with a tiny smear of strawberry cream cheese, not enough to be uhealthy but just enough to cause a flavor contribution. They aren't overly dry or untasted. They are really flavorful and good. I've gone thought i don't know how many bags of these.
IPrincess W.
I have not tried Kim's Magic Pop cakes yet, I don't have a HEB close by and Whole Foods is about 30 minutes away. When I have planned trip I will make sure to check them out because I love rice cakes!ūüėč
KimLann D.
I first discovered these when I worked at a supermarket when I was younger. They had a stand where these were made fresh, popping out the machine every few seconds. The aroma (different flavors) were such a delight. I had an opportunity to try them I believe in a French Onion flavor, and BBQ. Very flavorful!
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Cake like flavor at all!

Has a great strawberry flavor and tastes so good with chocolate peanut butter on top and also some sliced strawberries or even some slivered almonds.

Want to get real fancy, add some cool whip!

Yum!

Annemarie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Light and fluffy tasting. It is low in calories and has a bit of sweetness. Much lighter than rice cakes its like you are eating a crunchy sweet cloud.
Makalia S.
Pequabuck, Connecticut
Rice cakes are so delicious and they aren't that bad for you! I love to drizzle chocolate syrup on mine, but no matter what, they always taste amazing!
Kristen C.
Raytown , MO
I love these! It is one of my all time favorite snacks to have! I love the flavor of the strawberry in it! It is so yummy!
Brittani M.
Huntersville, NC
These are a perfect treat for anyone looking for something sweet. but its great for those who are eating healthier!
penny a.
Beckley, WV
Where can I find these?
IPrincess W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Where can I buy the Kim Magic Pops?
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
Anyone know for sure if this brand is gluten free?
Rachel E.
Lutz, FL
I've never seen these before and they look amazing...Are they gluten-free?
Jennifer R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Not too much of a fan of rice cakes but these look good has anyone tried them?

back