BY KIMORA LEE SIMMONS

Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 Oz. Soft Musk, White Rosebuds, Flower, Blue Lily, Black Pepper, Hyacinth, Seringa, Pure Gardenia, Exotic Woods. Year Introduced: 2005. Gender: Women. see more...

Dominique M.
Dominique M.
Elma, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to wear this in middle/high school. It had a strong floral, and musk scent from what I can remember. I haven't bought it since then. As I had bought multiple bottles of it at that time. I remember it was pretty strong so you really wouldn't need to spray a hole lot, probably one spritz and you were good. The packaging is beautiful. It looks like a gem.
FantasyBeauty34🔮💎💄✨💋✨✨ B.
FantasyBeauty34🔮💎💄✨💋✨✨ B.
10036
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume has a nice flower scent not to strong. I bought it at saphora. I am almost out of it and will purchase again. Nice pink packaging and nice bottle. Will recommend this scent for women who don't like a strong flower scent.
Clarissa L.
Clarissa L.
I remember my mom buying this for me in middle school, I absolutely loved the smell! I recently re purchased it a year ago & still have it. You only need a little spritz and your good to go, it lasts all day!
Dana S.
Dana S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite perfume. Price is awesome & it smells beautiful! A little goes a long way. The bottle is so cute!
Yashira O.
Yashira O.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume when I was in high school it's was definitely my to go perfume. I don't actually remember how much it was since it was my mother who would by it for me. It's smooth and definitely anyone could use it
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
La Feria, TX
I recently bought this perfume and I can say it last all day.. for me . I love the smell of it as well.
Leonela R.
Leonela R.
I love this perfume. I wore it all of the time in High School and I always got compliments. It smells so good and its not overpowering or strong. I love the fact that the scent lasts all day and I feel fresh and clean when I wear it.
Carrie V.
Carrie V.
N Ft Myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite scent growing up. I wore it all through high school and it just a great scent to wear honestly.
I love this perfume I been having it since 2014 I love the smell really good perfume the best
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
I loved this perfume it has a great smell and last long . I have been able to find it as much lately but it would be good for girls just starting to wear perfume because it's not an overpowering scent and it's not expensive either. So it would be perfect for teens and adults alike.