kimkoo Eye mask …

by kimkoo

kimkoo silk sleep mask

Made of Top-Quality natural mulbrry Silk on both sides, Very soft , breathable and comfortable.The breathable fibers of the interlayer are very light and do not apply pressure to your eyes.; The specially designed elastic nose flap is perfect for blocking out light.; The desgin of three straps keep your eyes pressureless,we improved three elastic straps ,They can make the junction be stressed uniformly.; The elastic straps are adjustable in length; they will fit from 18-25 inches (XL size, one size fits all). the high quality strap will be at the back of your head.; Come with a portable bag and noise cancelling earplugs, they are good travel essentials and travels gifts, and can be used at home, in the office, in a hotel, on a plane or in a car, enabling you to quickly get into a deep sleep.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of kimkoo Eye mask …!
Emily P.
I don't think this is the exact product but I have one that can be used as an eye compress to hear up for dry eyes. I love it. It's the self care no one knew they needed. 10 mins. With this on your face and your eyes can recharge and it feels so good. You can use this as an overnight mask although I tried and it's too heavy for that since it's filled with rice.

Looking for your answer?