BY KIMBO EDUCATIONAL

You`ll want to keep this collection of classic singable songs handy - it`s full of wiggles giggles and fun! Kid-pleasing songs of old and new blend together for a lively musical mix. Includes extension activities and links to books. Timeless tunes include It`s a Small World Wizard of Oz Dem Bones a new jazzed up version of Five Little Monkeys and more. (Learning Fun Early Childhood Singable Songs) Guide with lyrics and activities. see more...

Kimbo Educational KIMBO EDUCATIONAL KIM9155CD FIVE LITTLE MONKEYS CD
  • "Perfect for little kids that love poems and nursery rhymes do buy this for your child or a friends child it' is worth every penny " in 1 review
Jackii A.
Albany, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I loved this as a kid and I do plan on showing the CD to my child I do believe they also use to have a book which I believe is what my mom read to me I just love this because it brings a lot of good memories.
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
There are so many junk CDs available in the market, but I found this CD worthwhile purchasing. Three reasons: 1. Traditional songs included which your children don't want to miss, 2. This CD includes printed lyrics of AND suggested activities and books. 3. Children's voices in the CD seem to encourage children to sing out. Only singing songs can be boring, but as a parent I find it more meaningful to sing songs, stretch them to other activities, and extend it to the literature. I wish other record companies create the children's CD like this one.
Jennifer K.
Staten Island, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I memorized this rhyme because I work with children and it is absolutely amazing! my kids adore it and I have so much fun reading it !
KIRAN S.
Christine D.
Jacksonville, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Fun, fun!! My daughter loves these silly little song, keeps her entertained and she loves jumping around and dancing to them!
felipa a.
Grear thing to have and to introduce to children they will remember the songs for a long time and they wont stop singing
Sarah H.
Bath, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My kids love this Song. It's fun and silly I makes the kids want to jump on the bed witch may not be a good thing lol.
Kayla B.
Hamlet, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is such a great book and my kids love it! The rhyming and rhythm of the book keeps them interested!
Amanda L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Both of my kids loved this when they were little. The book and CD both are a huge hit with children!
liz a.
FLORENCE, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is a classic in the classroom and home. We have sung this to our children and grandchildren
Erica H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
does this actually help kids with counting or is it just a song?