Kimberly-Clark(R) Instant Hand Sanitizer, 8 Oz. Pump uploaded by Lyndsey F.Kimberly-Clark(R) Instant Hand Sanitizer, 8 Oz. Pump uploaded by Nikki J.

BY KIMBERLY-CLARK

Just rub into hands; no water or towels required! Kills 99.9percent of germs in 15 seconds. Evaporates quickly, making it useful for healthcare and food-service environments. Contains 62percent ethyl alcohol. Provides instant de-germing Global Product Type: Hand Sanitizers; Hand Sanitizers Type: Liquid; Color: Clear; For Use With: N/A. see more...

• Does this have a weird smell? I'm kind of particular with...1 Answers
Lyndsey F.
Berwick, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This hand sanitizer doesn't have my favorite smell but it's not extremely drying ( though all hand sanitizers are somewhat drying) we but this all the time at my work place and everyone seems to enjoy it.
Nikki J.
MARIETTA, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product is a must-have in my household. We keep a bottle in every room due to the fact that we have kids and pets who are constantly in and out of the house. This cuts down on calls and other illnesses that may come due to germs passing on doorknobs tabletops and other things. I could not live without this
Katrina M.
Kent, WA
I work at a dental office and this is the hand sanitizer that we have all throughout our office. I love it. It doesn't have a strong alcohol smell and doesn't dry my hands out either! I love the gel consistency as well.
Colleen M.
Ocean City, MD
This isn't drying on your hands and and it makes you feel more clean then foam hand sanitizer
Leanne L.
Columbia, SC
Does this have a weird smell? I'm kind of particular with how my hand sanitizer smells.