BY KIMBERLY CLARK

An efficient, economical and effective industrial wiping solution: designed to absorb 75% more oil and 35% more water than shop towels or rags. HYDROKNIT* technology combines polyester fiber for softness and oil absorbency, wood fiber for water absorbency and spunbond material for durability. Ideal for heavy wiping, prepping surfaces with solvents and cleaning metal shavings. Lasts longer and wipes better, saving money on cleanup and replacement costs. Towel/Wipe Type: Dry Wipes; Application: General Purpose; Industrial; Applicable Material: Multiple. ~ Includes one box of 136 cloths.KCC12891. 12891. KIMBERLY CLARK WYPALL* X90 All-Purpose Wiper Cloths, 11.1 x 16.8. see more...

Brooke B.
These wipers are strong , resilient to fluids and a great alternative to shop towels. They are the stronger of the Wypall family, we use these at work and at home. They are especially perfect for homemade baby wipes, makeup wipes or cleaning household messes.
Jheysa P.
Omg my dad loves these things!ūüôĆūüŹĽ he has a big box in our garage thats lasted for about 3+ years ! My dad uses them for when he cleans up whatever truck he's working on but I used them to dry down the car after I wash it lolūüėā
Kristy W.
I love having these around the house. They are perfect for spills and cleaning in general. They are very durable and effective. I will continue to keep these in my home for those tough messes. They can hold up much better than a regular paper towel.
Emilie H.
Belton, MO
Decorator Expert Level 2
A very great product! My work orders these by the caseload because we use so much of them! They are very effective in cleaning up messing icing and glaze! I assume they are affordable since we order multiple cases at a time!
Christina P.
My all time favorite cloths. I'm a cake decorator, things get messy. these are my go to. they clean everything. they stay wet for a long period of time. absolutely love them
Rebecca Lynn W.
Oakland, MS
I love the versatility of these wipes! Plus the piece of mind they bring! Pleasantly smelling and affordable! Great for germaphobes like me!
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
These are really great for that extra dirty areas you need to wipe down, and it gets the job done! Very durable cloths, and clean up nicely.
Jernell S.
Blaine, MN
Love these. really good for cleaning makeup brushes In-between clients. or just for around the house. they don't leave behind any fuzz.
Yolanda M.
Cleveland, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
My go to. These wipes are so versatile. They are great for cleaning every room of the house. I reached for these every day all day.
Sarah G.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Can't get better than a good wiper cloth the only thing is that I don't quite understand if it's sanitized the area or not
Ashley H.
Cana, VA
Are these like hand sanitizer??
maria g.
Fort Worth , TX
Decorator Expert Level 2
I don't even know what this is for. .
Natasha V.
Filey, North Yorkshire
What are the purpose of this product
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
Are these the thick soft ones? I've had similar product if so
Maria C.