KIMBERLY CLARK WYPALL X60 Washcloths uploaded by Anayely A.

BY KIMBERLY CLARK

Thick, tear-resistant washcloths are ideal for patient care and healthcare facility cleaning tasks. Can also be used for surface wiping and spill cleanup. Lightweight HYDROKNIT technology provides greater absorbency. As the fabric contains no adhesives or binders, it leaves no residue. Quarterfold. Towel/Wipe Type: Dry Wipes Application: General Purpose Patient Care Applicable Material: N/A Materials: Cloth.KIM41083. 41083. KIMBERLY CLARK KIMBERLY CLARK WYPALL X60 Washcloths. see more...

susnezra w.
I have never used wypalls outside of my work place, but these little guys work wonders! they are thick and very strong. they have a little weird vinegary smell when you use it, but at work i use these guys to wipe down wet surfaces and to polish silverware. its extremely useful! its like a paper towel on steroids!
Joy J.
I order these at work in bulk and they're my favorite, super durable. Also great for the budget, as the pack lasts a long time. Great buy!
Shannon W.
These cloths are perfect for simple wash downs or wipe downs at home, but can also be used for bigger purposes by businesses
Anayely A.
Decorator Expert Level 3
I love this washcloths they are adorable and you could use them not once but more than once and will make you save money.
Sarah G.
I buy a box of these every year. We take them along when we camp instead of using washcloths. Suitable for any purpose!!
Crystal B.
Hamilton, AL
These are the best wash clothes. Very durable and wipe your mess up in just one swipe. :)
Tina R.
I have not tried these but I added to my want list after reading the reviews.
Taylor S.
Everyone needs wash cloths. Give these a good try! We cannot be dirty people!
Macy J.
Find these very good for cleaning the kitchen area and bathrooms! Very nice
hailey j.
This is a great product !
And a amazing deal for 60 of them
I think it's worth it!
I'd recommend it
Jennifer G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
F eg be the rn rn s. G do
azra l.
tuzla,bih kula 60
Is it good??
Ashley H.
Cana, VA
Are these like sanitizing wipes?
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Can you use this more than once are the actual washcloths