BY KIMBERLY CLARK

Get a good grip and an excellent fit. Textured fingertips allow you to work with ease and confidence. Easy-to-don beaded cuffs provide greater strength and durability. Nitrile, synthetic rubber construction eliminates the possibility of latex-oriented allergic reactions. Long, 9 1/2-inch ambidextrous design. Style: Disposable; Wrist Style: Beaded Cuff; Material(s): Nitrile. ~ Includes one dispenser pack of 100 gloves.KCC55083. 55083. KIMBERLY CLARK KIMBERLY CLARK Purple Nitrile Exam Gloves, Large, Purple. see more...

• Does these really fit snug like the photo shows?3 Answers
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
We use these gloves when we change the cat pan. Makes it a bit less gross ! Easy to use and easy to keep on. I would recommend these to easy one playing in pooh!
kamilah k.
Moreno Valley, CA
Love these gloves powerless, latex free and fits well. I don't have to worry about water getting into my gloves.
Ayame S.
BROOKLYN, NY
These gloves are so durable. I like to reuse them when I'm dying my hair, because most of the time the dye washes right off. These gloves are also great for cleaning because they're so tough.
Jennifer B.
Columbus, OH
LOVE THESE! I use them in the kitchen. I love to cook but I HATE touching raw poultry. I CANNOT STAND IT! These little gems keep me from actually having to do it!!!! :-)
Jasmine F.
Mckinney, TX
Extremely durable. They've been through a lot, I don't feel like my hands get all icky and sweaty either.
Cristina D.
Temple, TX
We used to order these for our lab. Great thickness, durability and grip. Chemists usually used these because it kept the solvents off their hands that would eat through the latex gloves. Had to stop ordering them because they got so expensive.
Jessica A.
Las Vegas, NV
These gloves are perfect for my, it works for many uses, I used it for wash the dishes, marinate the chicken, do my hair and are so durable! Very stronger!
Elizabeth P.
Wilmington, OH
I really like this gloves. No powder. Your hands feel safe cuz you feel like you can trust them cuz there so durable.
LN F.
Does these really fit snug like the photo shows?