Kimberly-Clark Professional* Kleenex Cottonelle Ultra Soft Bath Tissue

OIQ2403 Features: Tissue type: Toilet Number of plies: 1 Number of sheets: 200 per roll Made in USA Color/Finish: Color: White see more...

Crystal O.
Crystal O.
Lakewood, WA
However this is very soft, this stuff rips too easy. it crumbles and thats not a pleasant thing to have when wiping. not to mention than my husband and son feel they need to use even more of the product wipe with in order for it not to tear when wiping and that is money wasting.
michelle j.
michelle j.
Best tissue....u don't have to use very much and its so soft. Its also great because it doesn't cost as much as some of the other high end brands I'll will benusing this forever haha
Denise s.
Denise s.
Cicero, IL
Not a bad quality toilet paper for a single ply, its very durable and not rough.
Erica G.
Erica G.
I love Cottonelle toilet paper, and more i have coupons and the whole family loves
Angel I.
Angel I.
Soft, economical but the rolls don't seem to last very long in my house! We easily go through a roll a day and there are 2 adults and 2 children in our house.
Jane R.
Jane R.
Cottonelle is the best tissue to use, it's extr soft and its a great quality. My fav is that they have a great fun website also
Mallory F.
Mallory F.
Springfield, IL
Soo soft! Great quality! You don't need a lot of it either! Number one toilet paper
Amber S.
Amber S.
Stevens, PA
I love Cottonelle toilet paper. it is always strong and does the job it is suppose to, while being soft at the same time.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL
This is very nice toilet paper. It doesn't seem to shred when it gets wet and is very soft. I use it with my makeup remover at the end of the day.
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Euclid, OH
Nice and soft. I feel like there isn't as much paper per roll as some other brands but it is good.