Kimberly-Clark Professional* Kleenex Cottonelle Ultra Soft Bath Tissue

OIQ2403 Features: Tissue type: Toilet Number of plies: 1 Number of sheets: 200 per roll Made in USA Color/Finish: Color: White see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Crystal O.
Lakewood, WA
However this is very soft, this stuff rips too easy. it crumbles and thats not a pleasant thing to have when wiping. not to mention than my husband and son feel they need to use even more of the product wipe with in order for it not to tear when wiping and that is money wasting.
michelle j.
Best tissue....u don't have to use very much and its so soft. Its also great because it doesn't cost as much as some of the other high end brands I'll will benusing this forever haha
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR
This toilet tissue is one of our standbys. I appreciate that it holds up without tearing through, doesn't leave any residue and always seems to be on sale. It's a great product.
julie a.
Toledo, OH
This is the single ply professional to...it's better than most but still not very great. Bought it for the office and the girls were mad..We are back to regular to.
Angel I.
Soft, economical but the rolls don't seem to last very long in my house! We easily go through a roll a day and there are 2 adults and 2 children in our house.
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL
This is very nice toilet paper. It doesn't seem to shred when it gets wet and is very soft. I use it with my makeup remover at the end of the day.
Jane R.
Cottonelle is the best tissue to use, it's extr soft and its a great quality. My fav is that they have a great fun website also
Amber S.
Stevens, PA
I love Cottonelle toilet paper. it is always strong and does the job it is suppose to, while being soft at the same time.
Courtney C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
This is a nice brand of toilet paper. Its very soft and doesn't seem to shred like other roll's I've tried.
Melissa O.
Euclid, OH
Decorator Expert Level 3
Nice and soft. I feel like there isn't as much paper per roll as some other brands but it is good.