BY KIMBERLY-CLARK PROFESSIONAL #37 in Tissues

Buy on Kmart
Karah W.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
I'm picky when it come to facial tissues. Most make your skin dry and red from irritation. This brand however is SUPER soft! I love them and purchase them every winter and spring! I would recommend to everyone!
Alisa T.
Alisa T.
While this is a super good quality for the price, if you have sensitive skin you might want to go for something with lotion in it. Definitely irritates my skin if I have to use them a lot in one day.
Erica K.
Erica K.
Durant, OK
Great quality
Great price point
Last a long time
Wish the packaging was better it's kind of out dated and stale and could easily be refreshed to something more fun.
Overall would recommend
Rolanda C.
Rolanda C.
This tissue does not irritating to your nose when you are constantly sneezing from allergies or when you have a runny nose from a cold.
Maleeka B.
Maleeka B.
Los Angeles , CA
Very reliable for someone like myself that has crazy allergies and sneezes serval times in a row ūüė©
Katie P.
Katie P.
These are great tissues! I love how soft they are, they get the job done, and get it done well!
Tonya C.
Tonya C.
Mc Cormick, SC
When you missing home want want to have a good cry with some of your true friends
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Brodhead, KY
makes my nose dry. Don't really recommend it for anyone with sensitive skin.
Laura B.
Laura B.
This product is okay. It works when you need to blow your nose etc. we use this at work. The tissues aren't the softest, so I wouldn't want to use them if I have a bad cold because they could be rough on your nose. But hey, I'm at work and they were free so I'll use them if needed!
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
Dayton, VA
My favorite kind of tissue! They are so soft! I hate the kind that are rough on your skin. These are really good for my 18 month olds skin when his little nose runs also. They are extremely cheap for the quality of the product.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
chino valley , az
How does the softness of this compare to the softness of other Kleenex products?
Gabrielle L.
Gabrielle L.
Does this Kleenex irritate your skin when used for a continuing amount of time. My son has allergies and uses a lot of tissue and ends up with red and soreness around his nose.