BY KIMBERLY-CLARK PROFESSIONAL

Pop-Up dispenser box with Signal feature: Colored tissues indicate new box is needed. The elegant platinum swirl design on the Boutiqebox enhances any dcor. Superior product performance and premium quality. Tissue Type: Facial. Number of Plies: 2. Number of Sheets: 100 Per box. Length: 8.20. Dimensions: 2 x 4.75 x 9. see more...

Michelle V.
New York
I love keeping Kleenex brand tissues in my home because they are the strongest and softest tissues. The other brands are cheap and irritate my skin, plus you need two or three of them to do what one Kleenex is capable of. They always have such cute box designs that add style to the room rather than looking cheap and cardboard. Will continue to get this product in the future.
Brianna G.
Dayton, VA
My favorite kind of tissue! They are so soft! I hate the kind that are rough on your skin. These are really good for my 18 month olds skin when his little nose runs also. They are extremely cheap for the quality of the product.
Terri A.
Oklahoma City, OK
Nice and soft, doesn't irritate the skin around your nose, they come in lovely decorated boxes, I purchase these over cheaper brands because of that the high quality.
Jazz L.
Lakeland, FL
This product is your best friend when you are down with a cold because the soft clothe against your nose doesn't leave a redness look. I would recommend especially for little children too.
Laura B.
This product is okay. It works when you need to blow your nose etc. we use this at work. The tissues aren't the softest, so I wouldn't want to use them if I have a bad cold because they could be rough on your nose. But hey, I'm at work and they were free so I'll use them if needed!
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
I'm picky when it come to facial tissues. Most make your skin dry and red from irritation. This brand however is SUPER soft! I love them and purchase them every winter and spring! I would recommend to everyone!
Alisa T.
While this is a super good quality for the price, if you have sensitive skin you might want to go for something with lotion in it. Definitely irritates my skin if I have to use them a lot in one day.
Lyndsey F.
Berwick, PA
These tissues are fairly good they don't dry out the nose. They are a little thin though but for a workplace they aren't bad. They are pretty affordable. I will be repurchasing these for my office and would recommend them for other work places.
Erica K.
Durant, OK
Great quality
Great price point
Last a long time
Wish the packaging was better it's kind of out dated and stale and could easily be refreshed to something more fun.
Overall would recommend
Abby C.
Not bad! A tad rough but they are cheap and does the job! I use these at work! Great for on the go or in your car too! I would use these more!
Krystal S.
Chandler, AZ
How does the softness of this compare to the softness of other Kleenex products?
Gabrielle L.
Does this Kleenex irritate your skin when used for a continuing amount of time. My son has allergies and uses a lot of tissue and ends up with red and soreness around his nose.

Walmart