by Kimberly-clark

Helps cope with sore noses caused by colds and flu.

Provides extra relief to soothe raw, red noses.; The only tissue that actively releases a cool sensation on contact.; Includes moisturizers and aloe.; Kleenex� Brand softness with unique cooling comfort.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KIMBERLY-CLARK PROFESSIONAL* Cool Touch Facial Tissue, 3 Ply, 50 Sheets per Box, 1 per Box!
Benton, KY
Cool touch Kleenex are amazing anytime but especially when allergies or a cold make it hard to not hurt when using a tissue
Frankfort, KY
We keep these around the house because they’re so soft and leave a nice cold touch. I highly recommend trying these
I usually buy tissue when I am sick I like Kimberely Clark by the way she also gives out samples sometimes .
Millersville, MD
When my family got the flu, this was the best tissue that we used. It was nice to have a nice cool tissue.
Solon , IA
So soft and they come out of the box really well. I will buy this brand again, comforting when you are sick
San Francisco, CA
Sense it’s cold and flu season me and my family go to Kimberly Clark for all their good products
Cool to the touch and just great on the face, side and not hard like other facial tissue boxes
Really good quality super soft and delicate really great quality super fresh and affordable
York, PA
Not sure what I can say about them, they are good tissues, easy to use and very helpful

Looking for your answer?