10 colors available

BY KIMBERLY CLARK #74 in Paper Towels

A premium towel that fits into any multi-fold dispenser. 8 1/10 x 12 2/5. 175 towels per pack. Towel/Wipe Type: Folded Towels Application: HandWashrooms Materials: Paper.KIM01960. 01960. KIMBERLY CLARK Kimberly Clark 01960 SCOTTScottfold Multi-Fold Paper Towels. see more...

• These work good for your guest bathroom so someone can just use one...3 Answers
  • How large is this? Is itv travel size or a refill?7 Answers
Erica N.
Erica N.
Greenville, SC
I remember seeing this kind of Kleenex paper towels in a bathroom before and I've tried them out they worked well however they are not soft they don't have a smell to them and they didn't they was more tough than soft put it that way but however they did do its job by getting the stains in the dirt off my hands and it worked completely well for me so but it just wasn't as soft as the normal Kleenex brand would be.
Mae G.
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
We love these paper towels. I have to admit they are expensive, but you only need one paper towel to get the job done in drying your hands. We purchased a dispenser for our church and we get these all the time because they are so thick and durable.
Carole M.
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
Great product in Kleenex ! They absorb great when drying your hands without a starchy-hard feel to your skin ! Very effective in drying your hands and are affordable. Every public use bathroom/office should carry these !!
Holly S.
Holly S.
Bremen, GA
These paper towels are great. they are easy to pull apart. I actually brought some for my car for on the go best thing ever. also, get for the home to clean up messes so I recommend anywhere where messes are possible.
Nydia R.
Nydia R.
Dallas, TX
The product is great, excellent quality and well worth the money .These towels are heavy enough to handle drying hands and other items without coming apart.

Iriz M.
Iriz M.
These packages are perfect for on the go. I carry one in my everyday bag and in the car for emergencies. Very handy product.
tamara t.
tamara t.
The best thing since sliced bread! Picks up all dirt with just water, or a little spritz of ammonia and water
Nicci S.
Nicci S.
Stroudsburg, PA
We use these at work and I love them. Very absorbent and don't rip apart easily! Would recommend to use at any business!
johanna  r.
johanna r.
Indianapolis, IN
Very durable and the price is just right. My family and I, both enjoy the scott brand. you will not be disappointing with the scott brand.
Daniel F.
Daniel F.
These save you money using them over regular paper towels. They're not the best quality, so you have to use more.
erin m.
erin m.
How large is this? Is itv travel size or a refill?
samantha n.
samantha n.
columbus, OH
These work good for your guest bathroom so someone can just use one put it in the garbage and no worries