KIMBERLY CLARK KLEENEX SOFTBLEND Facial Tissue uploaded by Jessica B.

BY KIMBERLY CLARK

A natural choice for your comfort. Made with SOFTBLEND Fiber, the perfect blend of virgin fiber and recycled fiber. Tissue Type: Facial Number of Plies: 2 Number of Sheets: 125 per box Length: 8.40".KIM21601BX. 21601BX. KIMBERLY CLARK KIMBERLY CLARK KLEENEX SOFTBLEND Facial Tissue. see more...

Nancy X.
Nancy X.
San Diego, CA
Really affordable and very soft. I use these at work, home and have some extra in my car. I love that during the winter, it's not so rough on my nose and cause it to turn red and peel the sensitive skin around my nose.
Saanvi A.
Saanvi A.
Plano, TX
I bought this tissues like bulk.These are my favorite tissues.They are very soft.I kept this boxes in every room and those sure very handy.Who will say no to this soft tissues.
melissa n.
melissa n.
Fontana, CA
Nice tissues not very expensive but have good quality and quantity as well they are soft and gentle on nose.
Dina A.
Dina A.
These are by far the best tissues I have found. . Typically when I have cold, I end up with a very sore red nose from blowing it too much. This does not happen with these tissues. They are very soft and sturdy as well.
Jaoia l.
Jaoia l.
green bay, WI
I keep one in my room whenever I need a tissue the box design are nice and they're very affordable.
maritza g.
maritza g.
Kleenex tissues are very soft and tender on the nose. I love the different packaging available too
Stephanie  P.
Stephanie P.
These are pretty good tissues. We actually use these in our hospital. Not only do patients get them, but the staff members love them too.
Tessa M.
Tessa M.
Saint Joseph, Missouri
These tissues are very nice. I have allergies and spend a lot of time sneezing and using tissues!
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
I like these tissues not as strong as some brands but cheap and the size of these boxes are great for in the car keep mine in the glove box
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
I love these tissues because I am always in a constant need for them due to my allergies. They are soft & durable.