BY KIMBERLY CLARK

A convenient and effective instant hand sanitizer with conditioners that prevent your hands from drying out. Hand Sanitizers Type: Liquid Colors: White For Use With: KLEENEX Healthy Workplace Project Desk Caddy.KIM31294EA. 31294EA. KIMBERLY CLARK KIMBERLY CLARK KLEENEX Moisturizing Instant Hand Sanitizer. see more...

Meagan W.
It does what it is suppose to and t is cheaper then some brands. Being a sanitizer you always want to make sure it is doing its job and so far I really enjoy is, even though I have only tried it once.
Émilie K.
It's well priced and works great. I love it because usually hand sanitizers dry my hands out--especially in the winter. This is an essential!
Alejandra F.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
It works great! I use it daily to clean my hands before eating. It doesn't dry out my hands like most other hand sanitizers.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
1,704 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 5
It works I mean that's it really cheaper than other brand names and it seems to clean and do a good job on hands