KIMBERLY CLARK Kleenex Facial Tissue Pocket Packs uploaded by Rachel G.KIMBERLY CLARK Kleenex Facial Tissue Pocket Packs uploaded by Alejandra C.KIMBERLY CLARK Kleenex Facial Tissue Pocket Packs uploaded by Sarah M.

BY KIMBERLY CLARK

Pocket-sized for convenience. Soft, strong and absorbent. Tissue Type: Facial; Number of Plies: 3; Number of Sheets: 15 per pack. ~ Includes 30 packs of 36 tissues each.KCC11976. 11976. KIMBERLY CLARK KIMBERLY CLARK Kleenex Facial Tissue Pocket Packs, 3-ply, 36/pack. see more...

• How many packets are n the largest size? 4 Answers
  • Could you make Kleenex in colors or character's ?8 Answers
Lisa F.
I have horrible allergies and am always sneezing so I always have kleenex in my purse. These work great in a pinch of I'm having a sneezing attack. They are about $2 at Target.
Rachel G.
Jefferson
These are must to have especially on the go. Everyone needs a tissue every once and while for everyday use. I always carry pocket sized Kleenex in my purse and in my car. Kleenex® 3-Ply Pocket Packs Facial Tissues (8 packs of 10 tissues)
Aurangel D.
Flushing, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is perfect for womens, I’m always with one in my purse 👜 just in case I go to a public restroom and they don’t have toilet 🚽 paper. Easy to find,good price and nice package ♥️
Ambur M.
Fort Pierce, FL
Purchase these for my daughter to keep in her backpack so she can have at school if needed she loves them would definitely recommend for any parents to give their kids
Abby H.
Hopatcong
1,267 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love having these in my purse or bag at all times. You never know when you may need a tissue. These are soft and get the job done. They are affordable and convenient. I recommend these to kids and adults- for school and work. Very good product that is a staple in my opinion.
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Decorator Expert Level 1
These are cute first of all. I love the colors. They are soft, portable, and convenient. The pricing is great as well. They last me a long time. I highly recommend this product.
Sarah M.
I carry these around everywhere, with two kids you never know when they will need them. I share some with someone who might need them after they sneezed. I think you get a lot for it to be pocket size. my son cries when he sees a tissue but not with these he looks forward to it. The quotes are funny and cute and easy to open.
Kacy B.
I don't blow my nose too often with these, but I do like to keep them in my purse to wipe my hands when I am on the go. It is a great thing to have for when you need it. The only thing I don't like about them is that because they last me a long time the sticker doesn't stay sticky and the tissues start falling out and get dirty in my purse.
Lilah W.
These little packs are very handy. I like buying the three-pack so I can keep one in different purses. I have tried some store brands of tissue packs and was disappointed with the smaller size and rougher texture. Kleenex makes the best tissues.
Alexandria G.
Memphis, TN
I purchase these over and over again whenever I run out. They're perfect for your purse and they soft for your nose. I love Kleenex tissues. They aren't expensive and ill recommend them to anyone especially if they have a cold or little one.
Denys R.
Middletown, NY
Could you make Kleenex in colors or character's ?
Jasmin S.
Portland, OR
How many packets are n the largest size?