KIMBERLY CLARK Kleenex Facial Tissue Pocket Packs uploaded by Sarah M.KIMBERLY CLARK Kleenex Facial Tissue Pocket Packs uploaded by Alejandra C.

BY KIMBERLY CLARK

Pocket-sized for convenience. Soft, strong and absorbent. Tissue Type: Facial; Number of Plies: 3; Number of Sheets: 15 per pack. ~ Includes 30 packs of 36 tissues each.KCC11976. 11976. KIMBERLY CLARK KIMBERLY CLARK Kleenex Facial Tissue Pocket Packs, 3-ply, 36/pack. see more...

• How many packets are n the largest size? 4 Answers
  • Could you make Kleenex in colors or character's ?8 Answers
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA
Growing up these were always in the car and in my mothers purse. Now I took on the tradition and they are everywhere for me! I love this product especially that you can take it anywhere. It's very useful for a small bag.
Kacy B.
I don't blow my nose too often with these, but I do like to keep them in my purse to wipe my hands when I am on the go. It is a great thing to have for when you need it. The only thing I don't like about them is that because they last me a long time the sticker doesn't stay sticky and the tissues start falling out and get dirty in my purse.
Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM
Decorator Expert
I keep these everywhere from my car to my purse to even at work. They are small and convenient to take and keep with you anywhere.
Tamela L.
Kansas City, MO
Love to keep these in my purse at all times. You can't beat a pack of 3 for under a dollar.
Ruby C.
Spokane, WA
For years and years my family has been using these tissues. They are so soft on your nose (especially when you have a cold) and absorbent, as well. I've always thought that these were so cute and I love how convenient it is to just stick a little pack in your purse and then go on your way!
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Decorator Expert
I love these little pocket packs they are so convenient and work great I love them keep them everywhere
Kayla K.
Washington, DC
I think these are so handy and they come in the cutest little wrappings! You can find them in almost any store!
Pebbles M.
Commerce city,co
I love the little packs for my sons bag easy to get out but go fast. They also are a get price. So soft easy on the nose as well. My baby love to get different colors.
Katrina M.
Kent, WA
Kleenex are my favorite tissues. The travel ones are my favorite. I love how soft they are and how they do not rip when they are being used. They are very travel friendly. Very recommended.
Heather B.
Delran, NJ
These are so nifty to have around in random places, cars, purse, coat pocket. Plus the colors are awesome :)
Denys R.
Could you make Kleenex in colors or character's ?
Jasmin S.
Portland, OR
How many packets are n the largest size?