KIMBERLY CLARK Kleenex Facial Tissue Pocket Packs uploaded by Alejandra C.KIMBERLY CLARK Kleenex Facial Tissue Pocket Packs uploaded by Sarah M.

BY KIMBERLY CLARK

Pocket-sized for convenience. Soft, strong and absorbent. Tissue Type: Facial; Number of Plies: 3; Number of Sheets: 15 per pack. ~ Includes 30 packs of 36 tissues each.KCC11976. 11976. KIMBERLY CLARK KIMBERLY CLARK Kleenex Facial Tissue Pocket Packs, 3-ply, 36/pack. see more...

• How many packets are n the largest size? 4 Answers
  • Could you make Kleenex in colors or character's ?8 Answers
Sarah M.
I carry these around everywhere, with two kids you never know when they will need them. I share some with someone who might need them after they sneezed. I think you get a lot for it to be pocket size. my son cries when he sees a tissue but not with these he looks forward to it. The quotes are funny and cute and easy to open.
Kacy B.
I don't blow my nose too often with these, but I do like to keep them in my purse to wipe my hands when I am on the go. It is a great thing to have for when you need it. The only thing I don't like about them is that because they last me a long time the sticker doesn't stay sticky and the tissues start falling out and get dirty in my purse.
Lilah W.
These little packs are very handy. I like buying the three-pack so I can keep one in different purses. I have tried some store brands of tissue packs and was disappointed with the smaller size and rougher texture. Kleenex makes the best tissues.
Alexandria G.
Memphis, TN
I purchase these over and over again whenever I run out. They're perfect for your purse and they soft for your nose. I love Kleenex tissues. They aren't expensive and ill recommend them to anyone especially if they have a cold or little one.
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA
Growing up these were always in the car and in my mothers purse. Now I took on the tradition and they are everywhere for me! I love this product especially that you can take it anywhere. It's very useful for a small bag.
Addy S.
These are great especially when your in the car with someone with bad allergies. You can keep them anywhere so you always have a pac and they make great stocking stuffers during Christmas! I would rev omens these!
Leslie M.
These tissues are great for an on-the-go person and have multiple uses. They go great in your purse, in your car or truck or anywhere else that you need to take them. I even put some in my son's school bag.
Rebecca h.
San Dimas, CA
Great for everyday use. I keep one in my purse, one in my desk at work, one in my car. Always effective, very affordable, super soft, comes in handy all the time, I would recommend to everyone
Shannon B.
Charlotte, NC
These are just simple & wonderful. You can buy a pack and then stick one everywhere you need: purse, car, desk at work, etc. They're super soft and don't irritate my skin like other brands.
tamara t.
Scratchy. I don't like these because I prefer the ones with lotion added. It's a pain to take a whole box along, but when sick ... It's abrasive. I guess ok to blot lips, occasion boogur
Denys R.
Could you make Kleenex in colors or character's ?
Jasmin S.
Portland, OR
How many packets are n the largest size?