KIMBERLY CLARK Kleenex Facial Tissue Pocket Packs uploaded by Sarah M.KIMBERLY CLARK Kleenex Facial Tissue Pocket Packs uploaded by Alejandra C.

BY KIMBERLY CLARK

Pocket-sized for convenience. Soft, strong and absorbent. Tissue Type: Facial; Number of Plies: 3; Number of Sheets: 15 per pack. ~ Includes 30 packs of 36 tissues each.KCC11976. 11976. KIMBERLY CLARK KIMBERLY CLARK Kleenex Facial Tissue Pocket Packs, 3-ply, 36/pack. see more...

• How many packets are n the largest size? 4 Answers
  • Could you make Kleenex in colors or character's ?8 Answers
Lilah W.
Lilah W.
These little packs are very handy. I like buying the three-pack so I can keep one in different purses. I have tried some store brands of tissue packs and was disappointed with the smaller size and rougher texture. Kleenex makes the best tissues.
Alexandria G.
Alexandria G.
Memphis, TN
I purchase these over and over again whenever I run out. They're perfect for your purse and they soft for your nose. I love Kleenex tissues. They aren't expensive and ill recommend them to anyone especially if they have a cold or little one.
Addy S.
Addy S.
These are great especially when your in the car with someone with bad allergies. You can keep them anywhere so you always have a pac and they make great stocking stuffers during Christmas! I would rev omens these!
Rebecca h.
Rebecca h.
San Dimas, CA
Great for everyday use. I keep one in my purse, one in my desk at work, one in my car. Always effective, very affordable, super soft, comes in handy all the time, I would recommend to everyone
tamara t.
tamara t.
Scratchy. I don't like these because I prefer the ones with lotion added. It's a pain to take a whole box along, but when sick ... It's abrasive. I guess ok to blot lips, occasion boogur
Gabriella R.
Gabriella R.
Ruskin, FL
I have these pocket tissues everywhere !!! I have really bad allergies and I love how soft these tissues are on my nose. With other tissues they usually get my nose raw !
Staci M.
Staci M.
Salinas , CA
I keep these in my purse, my car, my nightstand. I love these, they come in handy! You never know when you might need a tissue, especially with kids!
Luz H.
Luz H.
Decorator Expert
Kleenex pocket size are great to have in the purse or in the car, they work very well in any situation. I use them even if I don't have a cold.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Moultrie, GA
These are perfect to carry on the go! I would highly recommend them ! You must try
Mary V.
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA
Growing up these were always in the car and in my mothers purse. Now I took on the tradition and they are everywhere for me! I love this product especially that you can take it anywhere. It's very useful for a small bag.
Denys R.
Denys R.
Could you make Kleenex in colors or character's ?
Jasmin S.
Jasmin S.
Portland, OR
How many packets are n the largest size?