Kimberly-Clark Kleenex Convenience Case Facial Tissue

OIQ2850 Features: Tissue Two-ply, absorbent Offers premium quality and softness Made in USA Color/Finish: Color: White see more...

Kimberly-Clark Kleenex Convenience Case Facial Tissue
  • "I like these they work and get the job done but are not my preferred brand I do like that this brand is very affordable " in 3 reviews
Val I.
Barrington, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 1
These work well enough, but if I use them while I have an ongoing cold which lasts more than a few days, my nose starts to feel a bit raw and sore. I also get chapping around my upper lip.
Salina S.
Skokie, IL
Good to have one of these around... l always have all of a sudden sneeze followed by runny nose lol (sudden allergies)..... keeping it in the car and office desk is the most important of all according to me :)
Great to use time to time but if you ate suffering a runny nose it can chap the skin around it. Price is right just get Kleenex with lotion if you has a cold.
Mandy L.
Logan, UT
Love this Kleenex, It's inexpensive and super light weight. My nose doesn't kill after several runny noses. I always keep one in my car!
Jessica E.
Saint Paul, MN
Small box, low-cost, and unscented. However, it doesn't hold many tissues. It also takes up a lot of space in comprison to other options.
Denise F.
Aurora, IL
We use these at the office. They aren't rough and have never left my nose in my pain even when sick and constantly using them.
Katie H.
Placentia, CA
These do the job! They are not to thin to where you need to double up but after a while they do start to irritate the nose.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Decorator Expert Level 5
genesis c.
Montebello , CA
The different box designs make them cute and unique. The tissues are soft. And they are an easy and inexpensive brand.
Aimee S.
Kleenex and Puffs are two of my favorite tissue brands. I like that they are soft and don't irritate sensitive skin.
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
Do you have a favorite box design.