Kimberly-Clark Kleenex Convenience Case Facial Tissue

OIQ2850 Features: Tissue Two-ply, absorbent Offers premium quality and softness Made in USA Color/Finish: Color: White see more...

Kimberly-Clark Kleenex Convenience Case Facial Tissue
  • "I like these they work and get the job done but are not my preferred brand I do like that this brand is very affordable " in 3 reviews
Denise F.
Denise F.
Aurora, IL
We use these at the office. They aren't rough and have never left my nose in my pain even when sick and constantly using them.
Bonnie M.
Bonnie M.
Louisville, KY
These seem to work pretty well...the price seems to be fair...cannot go wrong with these....I do recommend these
Mandy L.
Mandy L.
Logan, UT
Love this Kleenex, It's inexpensive and super light weight. My nose doesn't kill after several runny noses. I always keep one in my car!
Marisol V.
Marisol V.
Detroit, MI
Kimberly Klark Klenex Facial Tissue is ideal for travel and carry on my car. I always have it.
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Joan D.
Joan D.
It is a great and well known brand. I will always buy Kleenex for tissues. I like how they come in different styles.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These do the job! They are not to thin to where you need to double up but after a while they do start to irritate the nose.
genesis c.
genesis c.
Montebello , CA
The different box designs make them cute and unique. The tissues are soft. And they are an easy and inexpensive brand.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Northlake, IL
This gets the job done and at a very affordable price but sometimes I like a more luxurious product for my nose.
Salina S.
Salina S.
Skokie, IL
Good to have one of these around... l always have all of a sudden sneeze followed by runny nose lol (sudden allergies)..... keeping it in the car and office desk is the most important of all according to me :)
Kiley B.
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
Do you have a favorite box design.