BY KIMBERLY CLARK

Ambidextrous examination gloves are powder-free and latex-free. They are also tested compatible with 10 chemotherapy drugs and glutaraldehyde disinfectants/sterilants. Gloves are made of 100 percent synthetic nitrile polymer for individuals allergic to natural rubber latex. Purple color lets you immediately identify these gloves from other gloves. Durable gloves offer textured fingertips, beaded cuff and a good tactile feel.KIM55080. 55080. KIMBERLY CLARK KIMBERLY CLARK Kimberly-Clark Purple Nitrile Exam Gloves. see more...

Chavonne L.
One of my favorite brands for disposable purple nitrile gloves. They are super form fitting and perfect for when I do more clinical styled facials and skincare services that require protection from other bodily fluids
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
I just bought a box of these two weeks ago, and I'm already out. I use gloves all the time for various things around the house, and these by far the best quality gloves I've ever bought. They are true to size, and they are reasonably priced.
Melody H.
Milford, DE
Great product to protect the had from anything you don't want touching skin. I use them for cleaning and doing hair with chemicals. They are made from nitrile which is great for someone who is allergic to latex as I am.
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
Thicker than the blue ones which I appreciate because they are less likely to tear if you constantly have to remove them. If you're in between sizes get the bigger one bc after a while the smaller size will fee uncomfortable.
Lori E.
Excellent product. They have enough strength so they don't tear easily. I use them when cooking meat as well. Mix meat loaf, cut fat off of meat, etc, with easy cleanup.
Brandie R.
Good for cleaning or dying my hair. good size not too large or small. have never had one treat even when wearing my wedding ring
Danielle D.
Commack, NY
I use these to apply my self tanner. I use the extreme stuff that dyes your hands. Don't have to worry about that anymore!
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Decorator Expert Level 4
I dye my hair often and I don't like the powder gloves that come with the boxed hair dye kits. I have these gloves instead.
amanda w.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I use these gloves daily. I love that they stretch and give without hurting my hands. They also have a good grip to them.
Sherry M.
Ashland, WI
I use these at work. They are good and don't have that latex smell. They are very durable and have good grip.