Kimberly-clark HUGGIES Pull-Ups Girls' Night-Time Training Pants, Giga Pack, (Choose Your Size) uploaded by Natalie B.Kimberly-clark HUGGIES Pull-Ups Girls' Night-Time Training Pants, Giga Pack, (Choose Your Size) uploaded by Natalie B.

BY KIMBERLY-CLARK

HUGGIES Pull-Ups Girls' Night-Time Training Pants: The most absorbent Pull-Ups training pant for added nighttime protection Now better fit with more coverage and softer, stretchier sides Underwear-like design to help teach her how to put them on and take them off Easy open sides for quick and easy changes when you need itDisney graphics featuring Cinderella that fade when wet to promote learning Visit Pull-Ups.com to create a customized training plan based on your child's personality Available in sizes 2T-3T (18-34 lb.) and 3T-4T (32-40 lb.) see more...

Salina L.
Plumas Lake, CA
These things hold a lot of liquid lol,my daughter (during her sleep) pees a lot for some reason lol,and with other brands I've used it's leaked onto her bad and sometimes even my bed,it's horrible but these keep it locked in tight and she still stays super dry that way it's not like she's laying in her own mess.
Venessa G.
Shafter, CA
Theses are great! They provide all night coverage without me having to change and zero leaks! With a real panty-like feel. Cute designs that my twins love and want to wear! Made potty training so easy!
Sam A.
My daughter loves Cinderella and wears these pull-ups frequently. They’re easy to put on and take off which cuts my time in half. They’re convenient for myself and my family. The price is expected for these pull-ups so I’m happy.
Staci R.
Dryden, ON
My toddler has become a pain to change as they constantly want to move and squirm! These diapers make changing so much easier and quicker with the easy pull apart tabs. The characters on the diapers also make it more fun for them!

What I love most about these is that they keep them dry throughout the night. I have used different kinds without any success.

I would definitely purchase these again in the future!
Beth W.
I RECEIVED THIS PRODUCT COMPLIMENTARY FOR TESTING PURPOSES.

These are actually great! The best I've tried so far. My daughter had some major potty training regression after the loss of her sister last year and Pull-Ups have helped considerably. I'm hoping that the fit on these will help with the transition to real underwear! Thank you so much Huggies! This is amazing!
Sahra-jessica F.
Wahnapitea, ON
#contest #gotitforfree #influenster these Huggies pull ups are by far my favorite. They fit great, which means no leaks. The cooling agent in them is great for training, and they have a princess print on them. Great product.
Melissa F.
Port Hope, ON
we received our package just in time, as i was literally two diapers away from needing new overnight diapers. our daytime diapers are training pants, so it was nice to have an easy transition for evening, although my daughter is still kind of fighting potty training at the moment. she'll go at daycare though! she was really very excited about the princess design of these, especially the shoe and clock designs! we haven't had a chance to see if they glow in the dark yet, but they're definitely easy to get on and off, don't fit too puff-ily under her clothes and seem to be quite comfortable. i do find these as a 2t/3t don't fit her the same way our daily diapers do, but we have been using them since we received them (about two weeks) without incident. will definitely buy again.
Misty S.
My daughter loves these! She's totally in to princess's as well as all the other characters that they have. I'm in love with these due to the fact that they fit her properly so there's no leaking at bedtime no matter how much she moves around.
(Disclaimer: I received these free from Influenster but this review is my honest opinion)
Natalie B.
TORONTO, ON
The opions expresssed in this review are strictly mine. Huggies Pull ups (Night Time) Extra Protection -Are amazing!!!! Using the regular pull ups does not give my daughter the protection she needs overnight. She loves the princess designs on the pull ups, easy to remove if there is a big accident. I like the little indicator symbol on the front of the pull up. The packaging is eye catching for myself and my daughter. Over all a great product will recommend to others who are potty training there little ones.