Kimberly-Clark Facial Tissue Surpass 2-Ply 10% Recycled, 60 Packs of

by Kimberly-clark

OIQ2586: Features: -Facial tissues-Superb combination of value, softness and two-ply strength from the leading brand of facial tissue-125 Tissues per box. Color/Finish: -Color: White. Dimensions: -Paper thickness: 2-Ply-Dimensions: 8.3" W x 8" D.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kimberly-Clark Facial Tissue Surpass 2-Ply 10% Recycled, 60 Packs of!
Co. wexford, New Ross
Will never irritate your nose ! Many tissue brands will leave your nose red this does not and it’s doesn’t fall apart when wet supper useful to have around the house or in your pocket they do a pocket sized ones so if you want to try it out get the small one first
dunedin
It is way too thin when you wanna blow your nose with one. as a student using heaps just gonna cost more money for me personally. And that’s money I don’t have. I think it’s too rough on my nostrils and I do not recommend this product.
Soft tissues, comes in a well presented and pretty box, easy to reach for and to keep on your bedside table for when you’ve got a runny nose! Good for cleaning up small spills and wipes away makeup easily.
Doral, FL
Me gustan mucho estos pañuelos ya que son súper suave, tienen un aroma agradable y es bueno para el ambiente. Lo recomendaría y claro que lo utilizaría nuevamente.
Boa vista
I thought that this type of paper was very thin and when I went to use it, it was soon scrapped, I believe that there is a better type of material in the market ... I don't recommend it again !!!!
Morelia
Los pañuelos son super necesarios y útiles en todo momento, tienen aroma rico y suave, nos super lindos y suaves si los utilizas en tu persona y lo mejor son aptos para descomponerse al tacto con el agua.
nice tissue quite thin which is a bit of putting but overall a nice texture and it’s good for when you have a cold so i would recommend
Obregón
Son super suavecitos yo les doy la calificación de
 1—100 le doy 100 de 100 la verdad so mis pañuelos favoritos
Son super suavecitos yo les doy la calificación de
 1—100 le doy 100 de 100 la verdad so mis pañuelos favoritos
North York , ON
Who hasn't tried a Kleenex, it's the one you'll find in most of the houses. I love this brand, the texture is good and so clean.
Very good! It's a great, soft and clean very well, It doesn't leave the skin dry or generate redness It also has a pleasant smell

Looking for your answer?