Kimberly-Clark Facial Tissue Surpass 2-Ply 10% Recycled, 60 Packs of

by Kimberly-clark

OIQ2586: Features: -Facial tissues-Superb combination of value, softness and two-ply strength from the leading brand of facial tissue-125 Tissues per box. Color/Finish: -Color: White. Dimensions: -Paper thickness: 2-Ply-Dimensions: 8.3" W x 8" D.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kimberly-Clark Facial Tissue Surpass 2-Ply 10% Recycled, 60 Packs of!
Lynn Haven, FL
These are honestly the worst in my opinion. So rough and just not much for quality. If they could add something to soften it up, essential oil or something that would be great.
Good for the price but not the best. You get what you pay for. The price is good but the tissues are thin and kinda scratchy. I would buy again because they are fairly cheap.
Los Angeles, CA
THIS CLASSIC ONE IS MY FAVORITE I HAVE BEEN USING IT SINCE I WAS VERY YOUNG AND I LOVE THIS BRAND IS SO INCREDIBLE THAT HAS BECAME PART OF ME
Claymont, DE
Hard and hurt but get the job done. It’s tissue. What do we expect a pillow??? 😭😭 I’m gonna use them no matter what
schenectady
This help a lot when u have a cold I use it one time and it make me feel great It don’t leave Mark on my face
Fredericksbrg, VA
This tissue papers are the softest I ever used and the good thing about it is that they’re really affordable
Coronado
These tissues are so smooth and great for all times of year and don’t make your nose itchy or irritated.
Greensboro, NC
Love it! One of my favorite tissue brands. Soft enough for your face. And great for when you have a cold
Bronx, NY
Is ok, just tissue paper. No expensive, something you can use for many things! Is soft and gentle.
kenosha
Nice smell the paper is a little but thin for me it last for a considerable amount of time

Looking for your answer?