BY KIMBERLY-CLARK

Dayla C.
Boca Raton, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these whipes I keep them in my house at all times for anybody that needs them. They are soft and they do not clog up the toilet. I feel fresh and clean without them falling apart in my hand and they are not super expensive. I cant imagine not having them.
Katie K.
Berkley, MI
We love flushable wipes! it makes you feel so much cleaner and they smell nice they also don't leave residue like toliet paper does when wiping they are a little pricey but are worth it in our book! we would buy these again. the only con is they rip sometimes when taking them out of the package
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
yup, you already know. this is that life of luxury. we have these in our house just those times where toilet paper just doesn't seem like it's enough. they're refreshing, subtle, clean, thick.
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
I really like the Cottonelle Flushable wipes. They come in handy when toilet paper just don't seem to do the job. Afterwards they make you feel fresh and clean.
Shanell B.
9128 McKinley Rd Montrose, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I really love this product. I purchased these after seeing commercials and they really work wonderfully
Frances K.
Since the first time I used these I haven't been able to do dry wiping since. amazing. you feel so clean afterwards like u didn't just go.