BY KIMBERLY CLARK

Designed to feel like a cloth and work even better. Patented technology allows this thick, strong wiper to absorb oil and water faster than rags or shop towels. Retains strength through harsh use, even when used with solvents. Ideal for heavy wiping tasks such as solvent-based surface prepping, metal shaving pickup and rough surface cleansing. Application: General Purpose Materials: HYDROKNIT.KIM41041. 41041. KIMBERLY CLARK Blue WypAll X80 Towels in Brag Box. see more...

• What are these and what are they used for? 9 Answers
  • What makes these paper towels better than any other paper...7 Answers
  • Is it a good clean product?12 Answers
Jenna D.
Orlando, FL
These are really nice to have. If you have someone that works on cars, these are great to wipe grease off their hands. Very heavy duty and I like to use these for cleaning certain things because they're really strong.
Alba A.
Must have for any diy'r and even teachers. I work at a daycare and these are amazing, super thick and absorbant. Love these! I also use them at home for tough kitchen messes!
Gina B.
Seaford , Ny
Keep these in the house and a box in the garage as well I love having them for cleaning. Staining distressing all kinds of stuff my husband uses them as well. They are strong then paper towels and very useful
Alyssa G.
Livingston, LA
My fiancé keeps these wipes in his shop so it is easy access when he is working and has grease on his hands. Most definitely gets the job done
Kaitlyn C.
Decatur
Love how sturdy these are! I can wipe my entire car down and rinse it out and it's good to be used on something else! They are miraculous!
Sara B.
These are a staple in any garage, shed, fitness gym, or even in kitchens! The box is so handy and the towels are great!
ashley f.
Really like using these when cleaning windows or drying off my car after washing it so there aren't water marks
Erica G.
These are really good cleaner towels. They are simple and there is not much to them, but they do the job.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Decorator Expert Level 3
These are nice! Very heavy duty! My bf and I just started using them recently, but we use them a lot.
molly k.
I like these towels for outside clean up! They are durable and thick! Made for tough messes
Ayla R.
Posto da Mata
Is it a good clean product?
Thelma P.
Fontana, CA
What are these and what are they used for?
Felicia B.
Staten Island, NY
Decorator Expert Level 3
What makes these paper towels better than any other paper towels? I like the whole concept of them, but are they more durable? How is the price? Are they pricey? Can they be picked up at a local supermarket?