Kimberly-Clark Bathroom Tissue
Kimberly-Clark Bathroom Tissue
  • "This is my favorite type of Scott Brand toilet paper, its good priced and its great quality, i don't like TP too thin!" in 2 reviews
Jessica A.
I was attracted to this paper because it was advertised as being recycled. The price was comparable to other bath tissue and so was the quality. It is not easy to find however, so if you get hooked on this product you will have to hunt for it, at least in my area. If you are looking for a fully recycled bath tissue, this is a great choice from a brand that has been around for a long time.
Jay A.
Cottonelle toilet paper is really soft and "tough" for being so soft. The design has ripples for better grip and cleaning. Is pretty soft and kind of think even though its a 1-ply. I was amazed by that. However, I noticed that it leave some white fuzz. Nothing big but noticeable. I do buy because of the people in my house love the softness. I like the variety available. You can buy small packs or big packs to fit your necessities.
Katie W.
Summerville , SC
I really like the Scott toilet paper but the size rolls ww buy I feel like we have to change daily. With only two people on the house, that's craZy. I keep meaning to see if I can find bigger rolls.
Elizabeth S.
Philadelphia , PA
These are soft. They are my hubby's favorite. However, I'm not as big a fan. They are soft but they leave a white residue (ewww). So I don't buy them. If your looking for soft ... these are soft.
Cindy G.
Big Lake, MN
I personally like this, but my hubby thinks it is too soft and so he doesn't want to use it because of our septic system. I think it cleans well and you don't need a whole lot to get the job done.
rebecca b.
Broken arrow, Ok
This is a very soft yet sturdy bathroom tissue. We love it. It is only 1 ply and we prefer the 2 ply in our family so you don't have any break through. Other than that it is a great product
christina m.
East Boston, MA
I hate anything scott especially there toilet paper is the thinnest and rips way easy but I like that its environment friendly
Jessica M.
TEMPLE, GA
LOVE Scott tissue! It has a thicker tissue which makes it last longer than most....Could make it a little softer but is really good either way.
Natalie S.
Orlando, FL
I'm really excited to see that Scott is using recycled materials. It is a great product and long lasting.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Scott is okay not my favorite brand my go to is charmin but scott is cheaper so if your on a budget this is a good option
Jay A.
Is this better that most of 1-ply toilet papers? I was surprise to see it was 1-ply when its pretty "thick".