Kim Vo Twist and Tame Curling Balm for Unisex - 6 oz uploaded by Maria G.

BY KIM VO

Bouncy, defined curls. Boket strengthens hair and gives it iridescent shine. Blue lotus repairs and reinvigorates the scalp and strands. Kimarine protects from free radical damage and UV rays. Hydrolyzed silk moisturizes and smoothes the surface. Wheat protein restores manageability and control. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Kim Vo and are not a licensed retailer of Kim Vo. Kim Vo guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes a. see more...

Maria G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this curl cream, it always leaves my curls very defined and it controls my frizz, I've gotten a few other people using it and they love it
Mariana S.
This is am amazing hair conditioner. I have very curly hair and using this makes my hair look less frizzy and beautiful. I have had this product for three weeks and it is about half full. It is truly a great hair conditioner for people looking for a good conditioner to tame their frizzy curly hair.
Amber B.
Cleveland, TN
Is this good for all hair types fine/coarse etc