BY KIM VO

Weightless volume. Lustrous shine. Vibrant color. Increase suppleness. Speed drying time by 75%. Protect from sun and pollution. Immediate and long-lasting healthier hair. Sulfate and sodium chloride free. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Kim Vo and are not a licensed retailer of Kim Vo. Kim Vo guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this prod. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Crystal B.
Rutherfordton, NC
It's a okay product, my hair is very picky and I found it left my hair feeling a little greasy, but it did give me decent volume
Taneka S.
Pensacola, FL
I love this it works greatly I use everyday and it smells good in my experience I let my friends try it and they loved it
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
My husband and I both use this mask and we love it!!!! We both have oily skin and this helps to really control it