MakeupFace MakeupContouringKKW Beauty
Kim Kardashian West Crème Contour & Highlight Kit

Kim Kardashian West Crème Contour & Highlight Kit

by KKW Beauty

Contour, shade, highlight and sculpt with the KKW Creme Contour and Highlight sticks. The ultra-creamy and build-able formula makes application easy and blends for a seamless look. The dual-ended contour stick features two shades, ideal for sculpting hollows of cheeks, hairline, nose and jawline. The dual-ended highlight stick features a matte highlight for brightening without shimmer and a shimmer highlight for a more intense glow. Use the dual-ended blending brush and sponge applicator to blend the formulas into the skin.

PREP

• Start with your favorite primer followed by foundation and concealer.

CONTOUR

• Begin applying the contour shade of your choice along the hairline, jawline, side of the nose and hollows of cheeks.

• For a more intense contour use the darker side of your contour stick.

• Blend contour into the skin using the blending brush.

MATTE HIGHLIGHT

• To begin highlighting, apply the matte highlighter to any areas you wish to add a natural highlight and glow to, without adding any shimmer.

• These areas can include the chin, forehead, nose, under eye or under your contour on the cheeks. You can also use the matte highlight underneath the shimmer highlight for a more intense glow, by applying first to cheekbones, brown bone and cupids bow.

• The matte highlighter can also be used as a concealer, eye lid primer and or color corrector dependent on your skin tone.

• Finish by blending the highlight with your sponge.

SHIMMER HIGHLIGHT

• Apply the shimmer highlight to cheekbones, brow bones, cupid's bow, tip of nose, inner corners of eyes and any other areas where you want a subtle shimmer.

• The shimmer highlight can also be used on the collarbone and shoulders for an all over glow.

Message from Kim/Kim's Tips
: My Créme Contour and Highlight kits were designed to be versatile. Everyone has their own preferences when it comes to contouring and highlighting, so I wanted to give you a variety of shades, along with the tools you need, to create a customized look that works for you skin tone. I like to mix and match my kits depending on whether I'm creating a natural daytime look, or a more dramatic evening look, and I even use mine as a go-to all-in-one kit, using my creme contours as eye shadow, blush, lip liner, and my matte highlighters as concealer and eye lid primer. I can't wait to see the looks you create, and to share with you everything I have coming up for KKW Beauty.

Is there more shades?
[product:kim-kardashian-west-creme-contour-&-highlight-kit] Are these creme contour kits worth it or should I just stick to powdered contours?
Has anyone used this product? Tell me pros and cons! Or give me your favorite product!
Start your review of Kim Kardashian West Crème Contour & Highlight Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Victoria H.
Milwaukee, WI
Kim Kardashian West Crème Contour & Highlight Kit uploaded by Victoria H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the formula and I love how it blends out but I didn’t like how the contour brown broke off right away I had to push it back in I was so disappointed also I really don’t use the highlight part I wish they would at least give u the option to buying just one instead of both
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
Kim Kardashian West Crème Contour & Highlight Kit uploaded by Tiffany W.
Dark Kit Review: I've seen quite a few reviews on YouTube about this product after I purchased it. It's nice to get an idea of what to expect but I'm a firm believer of trying things out myself. Everyone's preference and method of application varies.. Contour - The formula is actually pretty nice and blends well with a beauty blender or brush (not the brush/sponge included). I like the shades as well. Matte Highlight - The consistency is not the same as the Contour, so you have to work quickly to blend it in. If you don't moisturize your face before you apply makeup, you will have a hard time with this product. Shimmer Highlight - The shimmer is quite nice and it creates a nice natural glow. Brush/Sponge - The brush is okay but I find that my own brush and sponge applied the product better. Overall: For the price, I expected more product. Yes, the sticks are pretty fragile. I didn't experience any breaking (I've used it more than once), which can easily be avoided if the product is not completely rolled out of the packaging. The packaging is pretty but is made out of a lightweight plastic. Suggestions: -Offer single Contour sticks with more product - Creamier Matte Highlight - Better packaging for the actual sticks - Softer and larger sponge applicator I would not buy this kit again but I would purchase a single Contour stick with more product at a cheaper price...if it was an option. It wasn't a complete fail but there's room for lots of improvement.
Krysteena L.
DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY. Although the formula of the product it's nice, it's so not worth the money... for almost $50 bucks for a TRAVLE SIZED PRODUCT like what. It broke when I used it because it's so creamy & I wasn't being rough. The sponge, brush duo is stupid. The sponge part is so small you can't blend with it and when you apply the product & let it sit too long it's hard to blend. I have better contour & high lighting sticks that cost less & are of much better quality. Kim needs to fix this hot mess she's selling smh
Kendall D.
River Grove, IL
Kim Kardashian West Crème Contour & Highlight Kit uploaded by Kendall D.
I love the contour stick! Super easy to use- fool proof! Good color payoff too, and it’s not to dramatic.
Jessica J.
I have mixed feelings about this product. I think id give it more of a 3.5 star review rather than 4. The pro for me is that it is VERY easy to use, anyone can learn how to highlight and contour with these sticks. Another pro in my opinion is that the actual product is great quality. It is a very creamy formula, it glides on seamlessly and comes with a kabuki brush that you can use to blend the product nicely. The other side of the brush has a sponge, which is pretty useless. The sticks come with very minimal product, if you used it on a daily basis, youd finish it in 2-3 weeks... which is very disappointing considering the price tag (i believe around $54 plus tax and a ridiculous shipping cost). It also is a limited shade range, which is a huge con. If its not a big deal for you to shell out around 60 bucks for makeup, then go for it. But for a lot of people i think thats a lot of money to spend on one makeup item... so is it something you absolutely need? No. But if you are a collector and dont mind spending that much, then go for it. I think if she came out with more shades, and the option to purchase the sticks separately, then it would be a much better product.
Erica L.
Hastings, FL
Horrible product. You barely get any product for the amount of money you are spending. The shades are very orange toned which is not good for contouring. Overall I would not waste your money on this.
Tabetha J.
Wynantskill, NY
They are so small. You are paying so much money for something that is travel sized. It did match my skin tone but that's the only thing that I liked. Don't waste your money
Morgan W.
TAMPA, FL
This product made me so sad. The color doesn't look at all good on me (maybe I picked the wrong one??) but the inability to even test it in a store is such a put off I should have realized I'd screw up and pick the wrong one. Also if you twist the product up the entire way you've got a few inches (by few I mean 1.5-2 tops). The brushes are actually really nice, but I wish they were sold separately so the actual contour stick prices went down. While trying to learn I watched a blogger who literally broke it BY MISTAKE. Had she paid for it I think she'd have been insanely upset. For the pro side of things I think if I could find my color I'd really like this product. It looks nice and feel good, but again not my color. So basically it's still much too expensive for me to try again.
Sharlene T.
Willowick, OH
I honestly was not excited about this product. I thought it was such a lame product for a first launch, but I love makeup, so I purchased it. The formula is very heavy, the color range is terrible, the brush and sponge are the worst and the price is outrageous for the tiny bit of product that you get. I mean it is the smallest amount of product I have ever seen! And anyone who uses stick contour knows how fast a full size product runs out. Also, the highlighting stick is about the same as the glow of Kylie Cosmetics first Kylighters lol. The only plus side is that with a beauty blender or decent brush, it does blend out well. But, the formula cracks after a few hours, which shows how low quality it is. I know makeup, I am a makeup artist and I try litterally every product that launches, save your money and steer clear of this product!
Carson M.
Not the biggest fan and I wanted to be so bad because I love kim. There so BASICALLY no product whatsoever in the stick, i've had this for a month and im almost already out. The thing i like about it is that it is a good travel product, the consistency is fine.

222 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chanel S.
San Jose, CA
il y a 8 mois
Tami S. il y a 8 mois
Yes it’s a pretty Good product with neat packaging, but you can get comparable items at cvs for waaaaay less!