BY KIM KARDASHIAN

Marketed as a “sultry” fragrance, this provocative delight will appeal to your senses and provide a layer of charm and glamour to any occasion . Launched in 2012 True Reflection has refreshing top notes of juicy peach, Italian bergamot, and passionate plum. Floral innocence at the heart includes notes of lotus, orchid, and sweet gardenia. Patchouli, musk, and woody notes are at the base.

Teresa R.
I love this perfume,the first time i smelled it i was hooked lol always asking my sister in law for some not so long i finally purchased it. It has a unique smell and last long.
Leah M.
My parents bought me this while we were in Beverly Hills and I thought it was kind of an outrageous price but for the amount of product and with how amazing it smells definitely worth it also the bottle is like extremely pretty!
Maiken E.
I bought this perfume at the DASH store in Miami because it was the best scent out of all the ones that I tried there, and I would definitely repurchase it!
Maiken E.
I bought this one in the Dash store in Miami and have been obsessed since! It smells fantastic and last ALL day!
Natalie S.
Launceston
The best of the Kim Kardashian fragrances. Smells the most expensive and it doesn't have a strong alcohol smell like the other ones do. It really doesn't last long though but for the price you can't excpect it to last as well as a high end perfume.
Rebecca L.
Shielhill Avenue , Aberdeen
Love this, lovely smell and again the packaging is amazing! It really lasts well with only a few squirts

Amazon