Kim Kardashian Pure Honey Eau de Parfum uploaded by Gia G.Kim Kardashian Pure Honey Eau de Parfum uploaded by Gia G.

BY KIM KARDASHIAN

Kim Kardashian Pure Honey, introduced in 2013, is a warm, inviting perfume with a touch of glamour . Simple and feminine, it works for any occasion where a gentle scent will do. The floral forward notes are freesia, rose, orchid, and honeysuckle. Deep and luxurious, they inspire you to open your mind and daydream. Wild honeycomb lends a smooth sweetness, plush and divine. Green accents add a hint of grounding earthiness. Wear this delicate scent any time of year.

Ruby G.
Plantation , FL
First off right off the back the bottle is truly adorable & the little golden bee is just everything. The scent is exactly what the nail entails it to be “Pure Honey”. This is exactly what honey would smell like if you were to take it right from a bee hive and put it in a bottle. & my boyfriend loves it !
Kerri D.
Kim Kardashian pure honey perfume came out a few years ago and I still use it it’s a bit harder to find but I happened to find mine at Kohl’s last winter for I think like 35 $40 and I am absolutely in love with it and cannot wait to get my hands on all her other fragrances
Gia G.
Jacksonville, NC
Love love loooooove it! This has become my signature scent so any time I dont wear it my friends say I dont smell like me haha. It has the perfect light scent but it lasts and its guatanteed to get you a compliment or two. Id definitely recommend this holy grail perfume!
Wendy C.
This was a blind buy for me and I love it!!!

I really like this scent for spring & summer. The notes I pick up are honey,floral,honeysuckle...its a nice warm,sweet inviting scent.

I love how long lasting it is on me (8plus hrs)and really just 2 spritzes of this is I need (a little goes a long way) I think anything past 2 sprays is going to be overwhelming and just too strong.

*The little Honey Bee on the bottle is adorable! (the bottle itself looks elegant & nice)

If and when I run out I would repurchase this again in a heartbeat!
fernanda l.
Fort Worth, TX
It smells like old lady, not like those sweet old lady's but like an old lady who hasn't been dusted off in a few years... It's not a sweet smell, it basically smells like dust...you're getting what you paid for, not a lot...
Bethany C.
El Paso, TX
It's okay but doesn't have lasting power. It's more of a cool scent that is perfect for spring and summer. It's a nice floral honey with a citrus note.
Macy A.
I really liked this perfume because it smelled super sweet, it really actually smells like honey!
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Sounds floral?Has anyone tried this? I don’t see any reviews
april r.
Tustin, CA
Will Kanye West finally smile if he smells it on me?

back