Kim Kardashian Glam Eau de Parfum uploaded by Erica M.

BY KIM KARDASHIAN

Kim Kardashian Glam is the celebrity’s third re-imagined edition to her original namesake scent . This delicious compilation of luscious fruits and head-turning florals produces an aroma meant to make you stand out from the crowd and shine. The top notes of this women’s perfume are a blend of juicy and summery watermelon, tangy red berries and tart citruses. Airy and green star jasmine, creamy tuberose and hints of romantic and feminine rose comprise the heart of the scent. The fragrance gains a balanced closure thanks to base notes of richly satisfying sandalwood, powdery orris root and the sensual warmth of musk.

Erica M.
Carlisle, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Let me begin by saying the top and heart notes of this fragrance are right on point! The dazzling fruits of pear and tuberose are instant and awakening. The tuberose carries into the heart where rose and sparkle mingle. As the beauty and glam fade into the strong and lingering base notes....I am left with a stout "overdone with stickers and rhinestones when I wanted diamonds and crystals, dresser drawer" kinda finish. Not exactly what I was hoping for when I ordered it by close anyway. It is long lasting and strong (which like I mentioned before is great at first) and would be good as a base for a strong fruity body spray.
Gabby M.
Are use this perfume and it was about the best I ever used so many boys were looking at me I got so many attention from just perfume everybody’s ask him what kind of perfume is that and I sold like 10 bottles of it it was such a good perfume I’ll never use anything else
Marisa S.
This perfume is my all time favorite! I always go back to it. Glam has a floral/fruity scent to it and I've never smelled anything similar to it before. The notes consist of watermelon, red berries and star jasmine. Kohl's carries the 1 FL OZ for $35.
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,421 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This one was a blind buy for me last March and I love it!!!

The main notes I pick up are tuberose,red berries,jasmine & hints of watermelon.....just a all around nice fruity floral that is perfect for spring!!!

Both sillage & longevity on me is moderate..the bottle itself is super cute!

Carly S.
Portage, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This Kim Kardashian glam perfume spray is awesome. Yes I am a repeat user because I love the smell. The alternatives compare great. I bought the perfume from Amazon. Yes I would definitely recommend this perfume to anyone the perfume last forever.
Nathi E.
I love fruity floral perfurmes and this one is just like that! It's great for spring and summer, I just got it and I'm very happy that I did!
Jenny A.
Russell, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This doesn't smell good at all. It's so strong and it's so expensive you can tell she thinks very highly of herself!
Dee N.
One of my favorite fragrances! I love it! The bottle is gorgeous and the fragrance is sexy yet fun.
Rebecca L.
Shielhill Avenue , Aberdeen
Love the bottle and the packaging with this perfume! Very pink my favourite! Smells lovely fruity/floral fragrance one of my faves from Kim Kardashian’s perfumes
Kelly J.
Brisbane
The packaging is pretty, I love the colour. It has a really nice uplifting smell. I think it is a floral smell. It has a slightly sweet note to it. It is long lasting. If I ever finish the large 100ml bottle I will repurchase!

Amazon