BY KIM KARDASHIAN

Kit Includes: Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 Oz 2 Shimmer Body Lotion 3.4 Oz Honeysuckle, Jacaranda Wood, Mandarin, Crisp Notes, Sandalwood, Jasmine, Vanilla Orchid, Tuberose, Tonka Bean, Musk, Orange Blossom, Gardenia. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
lindsay F.
lindsay F.
Doesn't smell very good. Too pricey for what I could get at another store. Doesn't last long and the product smells funny.
Hasime
Hasime
I received this set as a gift and was hesitant to try it t first. I immediately thought it was going to smell like some knock off perfume, but boy was I wrong! I ended up really liking the smell and was overall happy.
Carly S.
Carly S.
Portage, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Kim Kardashian gift set is awesome. Very nice bottle I love the way the bottle looks. It compares to alternatives very nice. The scent is very nice smell and the smell also lasts all day. Yes I would definitely recommend this perfume to anyone.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Loganville, GA
Love loVE love the smell of this product. It's strong enough so you only have to apply once a day but not too strong. Perfect!!
patricia c.
patricia c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume is one of my top favorite scents! it is such a sexy smell. I personally use it on a daily bases but if your going on a night out , or on a date this has to be a great choice. I have tried her other perfumes but I have to say this one is still my favorite. It is a strong scent so if you aren't into that kind of perfume then you might want to use a light spray or a limit amount. Try it you won't regret it!