Kim Kardashian Eau de Toilette Natural Spray uploaded by Asha K.

BY KKW BEAUTY

"I wanted to capture the many facets of Kim s personality in my fragrance. Gorgeous voluptuous florals that have an appealing and captivating nature. Jasmie, tuberose and gardenia deliver an undeniable feminity that compliments Kim. Tonka bean, jacaranda wood and sandalwood adds a warm sensual feeling throughout the fragrance, evoking the soft side of Kim." -Calude Dir. Master Perfumer. . see more...

Giovanna S.
West Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanto aunque no era como pensaba, el olor es muy fuerte y perdura con las horas. Lo he usado un par de veces.
Susan B.
Chandler, AZ
Let me say that I hate that I am contributing to Kim K's "brand" by buying this perfume, but it smells great. I love the scent of gardenias and this has a great scent of soft gardenias. Luckily I bought this perfume on sale after Christmas, and probably will not buy at full price, just because I don't like contributing to her fame, but damn, I do like this perfume.
Nicholle B.
Martinsburg, WV
I received this as a gift and was really hoping I'd love it, but it's just not for me. I didn't enjoy the scent at all. Two thumbs down!
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
I really don't think this product deserves the "A" it has . I HATE this perfume so much . It smells like some old lady perfume , its so sweet that I cant stand to smell like it for longer than a minute . When my sister told me to test it out I was expecting a much better scent , but I didn't get what I was expecting .
Ashlie C.
Sherwood , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff..! I got it as a Christmas gift and I love it! I ran out and need to purchase another one! It smells amazing and the packaging is super cute. I love this! It's great for an every day spray. And it is very long lasting after I spray this on me and then come home and wash my clothes the smell lingers on the clothes after there washed.
Paige C.
Enterprise, AL
This perfume smells so good!!! It's definitely one of my favorites!! I wear this when I want to feel confident and pretty.
Janelle S.
Lynnwood, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume reaaaaaaaaaaaaally smells like gardenia and tuberose, so if you are not a fan of those then you probably won't like this. On my skin, it has very heavy sillage for the first hour and then slowly fades away (lasts about 4 hours or so). It's a bit more sophisticated than most of the fragrances that I own, but I really like it
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell sometimes I just use the lotion. I was sketchy about it at first but I don't regret buying it :)
Merari H.
Pontiac, MI
Im not such a big fan of the kardashians but i still liked the perfume but the scent gets overwhelming after a while .
Erin B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoyed this scent but I don't wear it all the time because sometimes its too strong for me. I like that its more of a spritz then traditional perfume bottles and I think it smells great. Its affordable too!
Barbara M.
Do people really buy her stuff?
Victoria F.