Kim Kardashian Eau de Toilette Natural Spray uploaded by Asha K.

BY KIM KARDASHIAN

"I wanted to capture the many facets of Kim s personality in my fragrance. Gorgeous voluptuous florals that have an appealing and captivating nature. Jasmie, tuberose and gardenia deliver an undeniable feminity that compliments Kim. Tonka bean, jacaranda wood and sandalwood adds a warm sensual feeling throughout the fragrance, evoking the soft side of Kim." -Calude Dir. Master Perfumer. . see more...

Sarah D.
Tom Bean, TX
I was skeptical when I saw that Kim Kardashian was coming out with a fragrance. I thought, "Just another celebrity fragrance!" I was so wrong! Kim Kardashian has quickly become one of my very favorite scents to wear. It is floral, with heavy accents of jasmine. It is a lasting fragrance that doesn't need to be applied throughout the day, which I love. I have received so many compliments on this scent! I will be purchasing it again.
Rebekah D.
I received a bottle of this as a present and was shocked to like it. I don't really like Kim's persona and was expecting the scent to be...something different, I suppose. When a scent is named for a person, I sort of expect it to smell like that person. This is too sweet and flouncy for what I imagine her to smell like. But overall, really good to spritz on in the cool spring weather.
Crissy E.
San Antonio, TX
I love this Spray the scent works so well with my body temperature this is my go to perfume especially when I want the scent of Jasmine everywhere. When applied on my points the scent really comes through and lasts long. The scent can compliment anyone although it's always best to try it out walk around the store or mall for awhile and then see if you still like it.
Ashlie C.
Sherwood, AR
I love this stuff..! I got it as a Christmas gift and I love it! I ran out and need to purchase another one! It smells amazing and the packaging is super cute. I love this! It's great for an every day spray. And it is very long lasting after I spray this on me and then come home and wash my clothes the smell lingers on the clothes after there washed.
Janelle S.
Lynnwood, WA
This perfume reaaaaaaaaaaaaally smells like gardenia and tuberose, so if you are not a fan of those then you probably won't like this. On my skin, it has very heavy sillage for the first hour and then slowly fades away (lasts about 4 hours or so). It's a bit more sophisticated than most of the fragrances that I own, but I really like it
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
I really don't think this product deserves the "A" it has . I HATE this perfume so much . It smells like some old lady perfume , its so sweet that I cant stand to smell like it for longer than a minute . When my sister told me to test it out I was expecting a much better scent , but I didn't get what I was expecting .
Candice W.
Harris, MN
It's pretty sad when I have to qualify the fact that I love this perfume but really dislike the person associated with it. It's very light, floral, and goes well with my natural scent. Really like it.
Susan B.
Chandler, AZ
Let me say that I hate that I am contributing to Kim K's "brand" by buying this perfume, but it smells great. I love the scent of gardenias and this has a great scent of soft gardenias. Luckily I bought this perfume on sale after Christmas, and probably will not buy at full price, just because I don't like contributing to her fame, but damn, I do like this perfume.
Jennifer D.
San Diego, CA
My mom randomly bought this for me one christmas, which I thought was odd because she hates the Kardashians. I wasn't a fan of it at first, but it grew on me and I always got a lot of compliments on the scent from guys!
Nicole M.
Austin, TX
Solid smell for winter only....to heavy for spring and summer. I bought this at Ross to try instead of paying the full price for it as I do most of my perfumes. THe smell doesn't really stick. It fades after awhile
Barbara M.
Do people really buy her stuff?
Victoria F.