BY KIM KARDASHIAN

Design House: Kim Kardashian Year Introduced: 2010 Fragrance Notes: Honeysuckle, Jacaranda Wood, Mandarin, Crisp Notes, Sandalwood, Jasmine, Vanilla Orchid, Tuberose, Tonka Bean, Musk, Orange Blossom, Gardenia. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
  • "I get complimented every time I where it." in 1 review
  • "One of my all time favorite scents!" in 1 review
Katie K.
Wappingers Fl, NY
Review for: Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz more...
This is one of the best smelling perfumes I've ever owned! Scent lasts a long time and is very pretty! Just purchased her new gardenia perfume and it's pretty close in smell! So would definitely buy this again as a cheaper option!
stacey g.
Whitmore Lake, MI
I really enjoy this scent, not only does it last awhile on me but it smells sooooooooo good. It's a hard scent to describe, but the only thing I could maybe compare it to is the Runts candy in the shape of the banana mixed with some floral notes. This fragrance was very inexpensive, which is always a plus seeing as perfumes can run on the pricey side. The only gripe is that the scent doesn't stay that long on my skin.
Cassidy B.
Otisville, MI
I am not a big fan of the kardashians I must say, but this is the best floral scent I have ever smelled. I got it as a gift a year ago from my sister. I have never gotten so many compliments, even from random men, on this perfume. I have had men ask what kind of perfume I was wearing so they could buy some for their wives or girlfriends! It is a very nice scent, not too powerful!
Wendy C.
I picked up a gift set of this back in 2011 at Walgreens on clearance for $10 and I must say I like the scent of this!! I'm pleasantly surprised,I spritzed some of this on as soon as I got it (in the am) and its lasted all day and night,on me this has excellent lasting power.

Gardenia scents are not really my favorite but this one is actually very nice.
Tierra W.
Atlanta, GA
I bought a small size of this perfume at my local Wal-Mart about a year ago. I really enjoy the scent. A little goes a long way. Smells nice on top of any lotion that I have ever worn with it. I recently purchased another bottle at my local Target. I get complimented every time I where it. Very feminine. You can certainly smell the vanilla in it amongst other scents.
Would certainly recommend this product.
Simone J.
This is my favorite and has been for several years. It smells great and I ALWAYS get compliments on it!!!
PROS
Clean & Fresh
Draws Compliments

BEST USES
Anytime
Cameron W.
Charlotte , NC
I work at a perfume store and would try on so many perfumes and one day I tried Kim K thinking what's the worst that can happen? It's stays on all day, it smells so good, and I get more compliments on that than anything else.
Jesenia H.
I bought one this part Christmas and I LOVE it. My mother is really picky when it comes to perfume, but she loves this one! It has to be Kim's best fragrance. It has an inexplicable scent, but I detect a hint of jasmine.
Katie S.
Carlisle, PA
If you like a strong initial floral scent with gardenia and jasmine, you will really like this. It smells really girly and I always get complimented on it when I first put it on. After 3 hours though, the scent starts to fade a lot so I'm taking stars off because it's not long lasting.
Nadia J.
Tampa, FL
I really like the smell ! At first I was thinking it was gonna smell really strong because the girls are all drama but it actually smells good 😊 it's not to strong but it not to like it's just the right amount of scent
Bella H.
Fairdale, KY
Does the smell really smell as good as it looks?
Victoria F.