BY GENERIC

Kim Crawford Pinot Noir 750ml see more...

• KC sauv blanc is my favorite white wine. I haven't tried ...2 Answers
  • What would you eat this with?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Bre M.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Very smooth and easy to drink. I always enjoy this brand no matter which blend it is. When I see it in the store, usually Safeway, I make sure to grab a bottle. I highly recommend giving it a try. Perfect for a girls night or date night.
Kelli A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Love Kim Crawford wines my favorite is the Sauvignon bland and the Pinot noir! I pair this one with the steak we had the other night and the guests loved it! Great price and very affordable! Would definitely buy this again!
Jamie M.
Hollywood, MD
My family enjoys this bottle during thanksgiving. It goes great with the holiday meal. Yet the deep flavors of the grapes which go perfect with a turkey. This is also good with a grood steak. I highly recommend trying it out sometime.
Amy W.
This brand is one of my all time favorites. Always my go to when bringing a drink to a gathering. I have made all of my friends just as addicted as I am. Honestly I'm so in love! Of course I would buy it again!
Jennifer K.
Chester, Md
Kim Crawford wines are wonderful. This is a nicely balanced, slightly fruity Pinot, great price point. My favorite KC is the Sauvignon Blanc, it'll change your life!
Lacy P.
Conroe, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love this wine but it does make me sad seeing it here because I haven't spotted this type in over a year! Please help if you have seen!
Angela J.
Springboro, OH
Very good Pinot noir ! It has a good smooth finish and isn't too dry. Very good balance of fruit and dryness. In my top 5!
Lani A.
I usually am a white wine Chardonnay drinker, but when it comes to reds, I do love Pinot Noir. This one is really tasty.
Kaydi S.
This drink is super yummy i love the presentation of the bottle and its shape, i love this drink to mix it with others
Kristen J.
Clover , SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I was not a huge fan of this wine. The taste was too strong for me. But, I am not the biggest Pinot noir fan either.
Zully G.
Miami
What would you eat this with?
Alex M.
Massapequa, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
KC sauv blanc is my favorite white wine. I haven't tried any of her reds. Does this Pinot stand up to her Sauvignon blanc?