BY GENERIC

• KC sauv blanc is my favorite white wine. I haven't tried any of her...2 Answers
  • What would you eat this with?3 Answers
Lani A.
Lani A.
I usually am a white wine Chardonnay drinker, but when it comes to reds, I do love Pinot Noir. This one is really tasty.
Argelys C.
Argelys C.
east hampton, NY
Great wine specially if you don't know what to get it goes great with seafood and steak with any food
Faith C.
Faith C.
Spring, TX
This is an easy wine to drink For the price. The whole brand is good. Always available at target.
Bre M.
Bre M.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert
Very smooth and easy to drink. I always enjoy this brand no matter which blend it is. When I see it in the store, usually Safeway, I make sure to grab a bottle. I highly recommend giving it a try. Perfect for a girls night or date night.
Amy W.
Amy W.
This brand is one of my all time favorites. Always my go to when bringing a drink to a gathering. I have made all of my friends just as addicted as I am. Honestly I'm so in love! Of course I would buy it again!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Chester, Md
Kim Crawford wines are wonderful. This is a nicely balanced, slightly fruity Pinot, great price point. My favorite KC is the Sauvignon Blanc, it'll change your life!
Erica Q.
Erica Q.
Pretty good wine I don't know why I love eating garlic bread while drinking this.
Miami
Yummy this is so good. you can not go wrong with this and some yummy food to go with it!
Sem K.
Sem K.
Not a bad wine, okay to sip with some occasional company. After dinner type of wine
Angela J.
Angela J.
Springboro, OH
Very good Pinot noir ! It has a good smooth finish and isn't too dry. Very good balance of fruit and dryness. In my top 5!
Miami
What would you eat this with?
Alex M.
Alex M.
Brick, NJ
Happy Hour Expert
KC sauv blanc is my favorite white wine. I haven't tried any of her reds. Does this Pinot stand up to her Sauvignon blanc?