Kim Crawford Chardonnay

Kim Crawford Chardonnay White Wine opens with delightful aromas of tropical fruit and hints of butterscotch. This table white wine pairs well with pan-seared salmon and other white meat dishes.

I have tried the sav blanc in Kim Crawford but not this one. How would you describe the flavor. Is it really dry?
Start your review of Kim Crawford Chardonnay!
jennifer T.
Booneville, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I give this a five star because the taste is amazing. It compliments Italian food for me. I also like to drink it alone when I need to relax and just chill I have me a glass. I would definitely recommend if you have the extra money to splurge to try this it is really really good!!!!
Ellaina P.
Coralville, IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Such a good wine. I drink cheap wine usually so this was very fancy for me and definitely did not disappoint. Maybe it is time I become a wine connoisseur if all the fancy wines will taste like this one.
Cristiana M.
Union, NJ
Smooth taste, perfect to pair with sushi.A cheaply priced wine but with a rich taste.
Andrew S.
mpls
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
In terms of cheap wine this is a great option. It has a crisp and smooth flavor but it is not the best Chardonnay I’ve had. For the price, it is a great value and I would recommend to anyone who is trying to get the biggest band for their buck
Sveta B.
Waconia, MN
Love Chardonnay! Buttery, oaky and very rich at the same time! Pairs well with white meat and hard cheeses
Marlen O.
Smooth flavor goes great with a lunch with perhaps chicken or pasta. You can taste the green grapes through this.
Kevin I.
Dallas, TX
Love it. Some of the best I’ve ever had. One of my favorites and my wife’s favorite as well. Definitely our go-to. Light and refreshing.
Hannah S.
Rochester, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Can’t go wrong with a Kim Crawford Chardonnay. Great wine for the hotter months light & refreshing
Francis M.
Bronx, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 6
I love it. Excellent quality. Good for celebrating. I recommend this product for everyone
Gisela G.
Sarasota, FL
Delicious, light, crisp and fruity flavor, very nice for lunch or pair together with chicken or fish. Definitely worth a try!