BY KILLIAN'S

George Killian's® Irish Red™.
Brewed in the Irish tradition.
Estd. 1864.
George Killian Lett®.
Manufactured under license from Brasseries Pelforth, S.A.
12-12 fl. oz. bottles. see more...

Janie B.
Cleveland, GA
My husband loves this especially when it is on tap. If you enjoy a full flavor beer with a bite this one is for you.
Leslie V.
Estes Park, CO
This was my favorite beer in college. Great full flavor and doesn't leave a bad taste in your mouth.
Kasi T.
Fort Worth, TX
I tried this beer at the pool hall on my last birthday...It tasted AMAZING. It has such a great smooth flavor!
Brianne H.
Erie, PA
One of my husband's favorites. It's not too bitter, but still has a slightly "heavy" flavor. Very smooth!
Richard F.
Canton, MI
This beer is a good one to go with whenever you are looking for an Irish beer that is not really heavy. Smooth rich taste.
Kayla P.
Fowler, MI
Not so much. I know several people who love Killians but its just not for me. To dark for my taste. I will take a Bud any day over this.
Michelle F.
Dark beer has never really been my thing, but this one ended up on my list of approved beers and went down a lot smoothr than the ones I've tried in the past. It's a little bitter at first, but it's tolerable and kind of grows on you after a few sips.