MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for Herkiller queen
by Katy Perry EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 17 OZ for WOMEN ---(Package Of 6)

by killer queen

EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ with fragrance notes of plum, bergamot, forest fruits, jasmine sambac, frangipani

Fragrances; 6 Pack; Authenic

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KILLER QUEEN by Katy Perry EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ for WOMEN ---(Package Of 6)!
Marcia P.
Washington, DC
I love this parfurm. It smells really good and it fixing for hours in my body. The price is amazing too, it is really cheap for the benefits that this product bring.
Erin M.
Ravenna, OH
I really love this perfume. It comes in a very pretty bottle that is very unique. The scent is really unique, too. It's slightly fruity, and random strangers come up to me and tell me I smell good and ask what I'm wearing. It's definitely my go-to scent.
Kristen W.
Augusta, GA
I love this from the second that I smelled a sample. I remember being in my car and being starstruck. I bought this ever since.
Sally S.
S Salt Lake, UT
Starts a tad strong on the alcohol. Once that fades it's amazing sweet, floral and woody. All combined to make a lux wonderful scent. Also reviewed on wrong email account :(
member-7b9b3
A birthday gift from a dear friend. Scent is soft, sweet,and floral, woody. I will definantly be buying a second bottle. At first application it smells very alcohol heavy but that sent fades fast.
Dani B.
Cullman, AL
I love this scent. It's got a little spice, but not over whelming. Definitely my go to for date night, or outings.
Shalean S.
N Highlands, CA
Katy perry killer queen has such a sexy sultry scent. I love this for date night and my significant other loves it as well. It is an amazing fragrance that you can get without breaking the bank. This has been one of my favorite finds.
michelle L.
My absolute favorite perfume! Love all the compliments I get with the scent as well! I work in the general public and almost daily someone compliments me. It's very light and last a long time and is a very sweet smell.
Griselle A.
Mexico
It smells very veeeeeery delicious, I really loove it! The design is really original and I love the name because it’s a song of Queen 😍
chantel A.
Carberry , manitoba
This is my favorite fragrance ever. It's light, sweet and very sophisticated. Perfect for all ages. I purchased my at shopper's drug mart for around $20.

Looking for your answer?