BY NONE

Ryan S.
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
Pop Culture Expert
Yes!!!!! Metallica's speed metal days! Their older stuff was such good speed metal! Kill em all is some good speed metal! Total badass!
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Mesa, AZ
Best Metallica release EVER! The song "Metal Militia" is dang near my all time favorite metal song. Guaranteed to rise the dead!
amanda e.
amanda e.
Columbus , Oh
One of my favs from them when I was a teenager I would listen to this album everyday
stephanie B.
stephanie B.
N Tonawanda, NY
This was the first album I ever owned (okay, so it was a tape). I still love Metallica and have seen them so many times in concert.
luz m.
luz m.
Miami, Fl.
Viviria todo el dia escuchando las canciones de este grupo son muy buenos y con canciones pegajosasd y con sentido mis bebes no las entienden pero ellos hacen el intento ..
richard p.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Pop Culture Expert
Metallica is still a great group even today. would recommend this album to anyone who enjoys the genre.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
I grew up listening to Metallica. There's not a single album I don't love. A+ all day, every day, man.
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
Fulton, NY
One of their best albums to date. I have owned this on vinyl, tape, cd and now digital. Wish they would get back to their roots.
Nikolette P.
Nikolette P.
Not really my style of music but my boyfriend loves them! He has almost every cd this one included.
Jeanine d.
Jeanine d.
Brownsville, TX
Metallica rocks! i recommend you the movie THROUGH THE NEVER it has the best songs of them.