BeautyFragranceKilian
Roses On Ice Eau De Parfum

Kilian Roses On Ice Eau De Parfum

by Kilian

Fragrance Family: FreshScent Type: Fresh FloralsKey Notes: Cucumber, Rose Juniper, SandalwoodFragrance Description: The Roses on Ice Eau De Parfum opens with the freshness of cucumber and juniper berries, creating an icy sensation rounded in an accord with voluptuous rose centifolia. It also has a dry down of sandalwood and musk, and the scent expresses the sharp yet deeply infused character of gin consumed in its ideal. About the Bottle: The perfume bottles in The Liquors collection are styled as a speakeasy essential, like an art deco glass to recall the most fabulous bars.

Me gustaría una muestra gratis .para regalárselo a mi novia.
Can I buy this at Macy's
Is this a sweet smell an is it expensive,  my bday round the corner
Start your review of Kilian Roses On Ice Eau De Parfum!
Grace M.
Kilian Roses On Ice Eau De Parfum uploaded by Grace M.
First, I love the bottle and packaging! It’s so beautiful and definitely adds to the high end feel. The smell is nice, pretty heavy on the cucumber, which I like. I do feel like a little goes a long way. One downside is that this is very pricey. I’m not sure I would spend $200 on another bottle.
Jennifer T.
Rahway, NJ
Kilian Roses On Ice Eau De Parfum uploaded by Jennifer T.
Kilian Roses On Ice Eau De Parfum uploaded by Jennifer T.
Soooo.. I received this complementary of Influenster and I gotta say… I was actually really surprised of how pretty this perfume smells. I also LOVE the bottle. It’s so pretty and matches the scent. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because if I wanted to rebuy it I probably wouldn’t since this is almost a $200 bottle… a little pricey IMO…
Kiah K.
Jarrell, TX
Kilian Roses On Ice Eau De Parfum uploaded by Kiah K.
The smell of this is different at first but it grows on you. I find for me it did amazing with adjusting to my body chemistry and gives a slight floral clean smell. The packaging being inspired by Art Deco is amazing and such a beautifully designed bottle. The wear is pretty much all day and I always get compliments when wearing.
Melissa G.
Victoria, TX
Kilian Roses On Ice Eau De Parfum uploaded by Melissa G.
I love this perfume so much. The bottle is beautiful, the scent is so different but so great! I’m usually not a fan of fresh floral scents but I love this! Lasts all day
Indya  R.
Philadelphia, PA
Kilian Roses On Ice Eau De Parfum uploaded by Indya  R.
It’s strong. So a little goes a long way. Just make sure to use a little or pair with a lighter scent. You don’t want a headache. Not bad though
Kristine  N.
Warwick, NY
Kilian Roses On Ice Eau De Parfum uploaded by Kristine  N.
I am obsessed!! Roses on Ice lasts for hours with only a few spritzes- it’s fresh and clean with a very light floral nose- the bottle is absolutely beautiful also! Kilian makes some of the best scents I’ve experienced in quite some time- the brand has an awesome vibe that portrays elegance. Thank you Influenster and Kilian for the complimentary bottle!
Daisy G.
Aurora, CO
Kilian Roses On Ice Eau De Parfum uploaded by Daisy G.
This is the most beautiful bottle of perfume that I’ve ever owned. It smells so great and it lasts probably all day. It is definitely my new favorite. I also heard this is the brand of perfume that Rihanna uses so that just adds to just how much I like this. Super recommended.
Dallas L.
Hoschton, GA
Kilian Roses On Ice Eau De Parfum uploaded by Dallas L.
Perfume scent is just as it describes and it is not overwhelming. Unfortunately this scent just did not vibe with my pheromones but overall a lovely scent. To me - personally it comes off to me as an “older” scent, a “mature” scent. So if you’re looking for a “grown up perfume” here ya go!
Princess  P.
Oceanside, CA
Kilian Roses On Ice Eau De Parfum uploaded by Princess  P.
If you are a perfume collector and wanted to display your collection this product is for you. Very luxurious packaging and the scent isn’t thst strong very wearable although on the first spritz it is so strong and musky like. Few more hours it will come out the floral and freshly cucumber scent of it.
Maygen P.
Mobile, AL
Kilian Roses On Ice Eau De Parfum uploaded by Maygen P.
Kilian Roses On Ice Eau De Parfum uploaded by Maygen P.
Kilian Paris roses on ice is an extremely icy and bold scent! The first couple of sprays was extremely overwhelming and I was not expecting the harshness of this parfum. From what I read as roses on ice should be icy with cucumber along with berries, sandalwood, musk and a bit of roses as key scents. I do smell all of those things but the combination of them just somehow end up making this scent smell like a high end Las Vegas casino. It is all right for one spray but I personally cannot handle more than one.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...