Kilian Moonlight In Heaven & Clutch (EDP, 50ml)

by Kilian

Kilian - Heir to exquisite cognac-makers, Kilian Hennessey puts luxurious fragrance in focus. Exotic and vibrant, the Moonlight In Heaven eau de parfum from the label opens with a citrusy duo of lemon and grapefruit spiced with a pink pepper berry, it boasts unique mango rice and coconut milk at the heart before closing with tonka bean and vetiver. Presented with one of the signature wooden lacquered box clutches complete with tassel detail, it's adorned with a playful slogan.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kilian Moonlight In Heaven & Clutch (EDP, 50ml)!
I absolutely love this unique scent. It’s feminine and masculine at the same time. If you feel like a strong power women and a tempress at once, this is for you.
Bronx, NY
Moonlight in heaven is a scent that was modeled after his honeymoon trip to Thailand. It smells like the coconut milk from sticky rice or a curry but it’s sweet. There’s a sweet note to it that’s not too overbearing but evens out with the other notes in this fragrance. I use this day or night bc there’s a slight heaviness to it but more of a lighter scent personally for me.
Lyon
Kilian Moonlight In Heaven & Clutch (EDP, 50ml) uploaded by Lucie M.
Kilian Moonlight In Heaven & Clutch (EDP, 50ml) uploaded by Lucie M.
My perfume from more than one year, I can’t imagine too change it. It’s pricey but it’s refillable too and you have a such nice clutch with this pack. I love the fragrance with coconut milk and mango. The fragrance add it Jasmine, citrus, pomelos and roses baies . I will definitely bought it again ❤️
J’aime tellement ce parfum mixte ! Il est tellement particulier il sent la coco la mangue et il a une tenue exceptionnelle !