Kilian Love, Don't Be Shy

by Kilian

Kilian Love, Don't Be Shy Details An inspiration from the Marshmallow. A pure sensual treat. Taking inspiration from the Marshmallow, this fragrance is a sweet treat for sensuous connoisseurs. Atfirst soft and tender, it unfolds into the intensity that graces truly great seductresses. Top notes of glorious Neroli are like a shy, tentative kiss given by fresh lips. At the heart of the fragrance, Sambac Jasmine caresses skin warm with Rose and Iris, reaching ecstasy in the embrace of vanilla and musk. Kilian's "L'Oeuvre Noire" fragrances are an eco-luxe collection revolving around 3 themes: "Love and its prohibitions", "The Artificial paradises" and "The Temptations". Kilian uses only the rarest and most expensive essential oils in each scent and, most importantly, all of Kilian's perfumes are refillable so the bottle you buy is the bottle you keep for your lifetime. Nothing is meant to be thrown away! 1.7 oz. Eau de Parfum refillable spray Designer About Kilian: Having trained with the greatest noses in perfumery and worked for perfume houses such as Christian Dior, Paco Rabanne, Alexander McQueen, and Giorgio Armani, Kilian launched his own brand that reflects not only his expertise but his heritage. Heir to a long line of cognac makers, Kilian has put a personal spin on his family's tradition by creating uncompromisingly luxurious fragrances that are redolent of the sugar in alcohol and the wood of cognac barrels. Kilian Hennessy answers our 5 Questions.

Does this fragrance layer well with other perfumes?
What are the notes in this perfume? I’ve heard mixed reviews, however I love Kilian perfumes.
Is this smell similar to Princess by Kilian?
Start your review of Kilian Love, Don't Be Shy!
Tabatha R.
East Syracuse, NY
Kilian Love, Don't Be Shy uploaded by Tabatha R.
This is such a beautiful scent and so soft but strong. Not over barren or grandmas type. Even my boyfriend approves and comments how amazing I smell. I would recommend this to all my family and friends to buy and enjoy. Kilian Love, Don't Be Shy
Marina K.
Oxford, WI
Kilian Love, Don't Be Shy uploaded by Marina K.
Delightfully sexy and gourmand. This fragrance has notes of neroli, orange blossom and marshmallow! It's intoxicatingly feminine, sweet and youthful. It's definitely going to leave a mark throughout the air. I would wear it on date nights, above all! Absolutely recommended!
Patrice G.
Katy, TX
Kilian Love, Don't Be Shy uploaded by Patrice G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this fragrance, although it’s outside of my norm. It’s extremely sweet. I was disappointed that it didn’t last long
Kristi T.
2,124 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this perfume so much! It’s sweet but not in an overly sweet type of way. It smells of marshmallow mixed with orange blossom with some amber. It dries down so beautifully and I get so many compliments when I wear it. I like to wear it during spring and fall. It lasts a few hours on before I reapply it. It’s a great date night perfume!
Keyonna R.
Columbus, GA
So Rihanna confirmed that the fragrance she wears is Kilian's Love, Don't Be Shy. Of course, once I learned that I had to try it. OMG! It's warm and sexy. It starts off bold and strong and then dries down (on me) as a skin scent. It doesn't last as long as my beloved Good Girl Gone Bad (GGGB). Nonetheless this fragrance is definitely suited for date night or nights out with the girls.
Rose A.
To me it smells sweet, soft and scrumptious. I love the orange blossom and marshmallow notes together. I think the flower I smell is honeysuckle. I don't really pick up on the rose, which is fine. I can detect a little of the vanilla. Very nice. Worth the price to me.
Lisa R.
Olathe, KS
I received a sample of this perfume and this is by far one of the worst scents I've smelled in a while. It is very strong and not to my liking at all. The perfume itself is an amber color and not clear so right off the bat I'm concerned because I am not a fan of musk. I prefer subtle scents, this is not a subtle scent. This is a hot mess in your face IMO.
Jessica L.
Bernville, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
This fragrance is beautiful and for the longest time I didn’t purchase because of the high price point. But they recently released a travel size on Sephora. I bought it and omg it is such a yummy warm but sweet scent. I love! I’ll have to consider buying the full size when im out. So nice!
Sadie J.
Smyrna
This is orange caramel through and through! Its all that I get from this scent, but I'm not unhappy about it at all. It's delicious! This is 100% not for you, unless you like super sweet, gourmand scents. It's not exactly a complex scent, but at the same time, I've never smelled anything like it on the market before. I've just ordered a backup bottle, as I never want to be without this lil beauty, but I do feel that the price is extortionate for what you are actually getting, what with it only being a 50 ml bottle.
Nih K.
I have been the proud user of this one for years now. I have a collection of perfumes - for day time, evening out, work place, or special events ... but none of the perfumes I have would beat this one. He uses the best raw materials and you smell the quality of his creation scents from meters away. I’m in LoVE
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Natalie S.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
Kilian Love, Don't Be Shy ? Is it worth $300 and where can I find sample size
Alejandra J. il y a 2 ans
Scentsplit.com I haven't tried it yet but I want to.
Kristi T.
2,124 reviews
il y a 2 ans
Kilian Love, Don't Be Shy ? Has anyone tried? The description sounds amazing, wondering how long lasting it is
Verena B. il y a 2 ans
Hi Kristi , it’s a beautiful perfume if you like sweet perfumes. It’s very long lasting and unlike other sweet perfumes on the market it has an adult feel.
Chris-Ann B.
Kristin Ann S. il y a 2 ans
I have ByKilian Back To Black & it smells so good! It’s not cheap by any standards it is $195USD for 1oz/30ml that has a travel flacon & 4 flasks you refill the travel flacon with another flask when empty it just slips into the flacon.