Kilian Kissing Eau De Parfum

by Kilian

KISSING BURNS 6.4 CALORIES A MINUTE. WANNA WORKOUT?

KILIAN created MY KIND OF LOVE, an entire new fragrance collection for young lovers: four scents for flirty fun and free play, each is an audacious statement, a truth or dare to love in your very own way. "When else can you experience something so sweet and burn calories all at the same time? KISSING is a luscious remix of floral and gourmand notes, it speaks to the most perfect sport for couples with incredible chemistry. Just like a great kiss, as the perfume evolves the emotions get more intense.” - Kilian Hennessy

Get off the couch (or, rather, on the couch) and start working out with KILIAN’s latest scent for locking lips.

"I wanted this collection to have the multi-layered notes and accords that I’m known for, but built around a key ingredient that’s unusual, surprising, and instantly recognizable.” - Kilian Hennessy

Expect the unexpected at all points of the game, as even the bottle is more than meets the eye. A little bomb of seduction inspired by contemporary art, it is both a mini sculpture and a bold declaration. Grab its weighted sphere on top, turn tradition upside down, and remove the bottom square pedestal for spritzing instant sex appeal. On the black bottle’s pedestal, each playful phrase is put on graphic exhibition in glossy lipstick red and gold. Available in 30 ml or 100 ml—impulsive grabbing is always welcome.

Hello! I would like to know where can I buy Killian Kissing in Italy. In Sephora store is out of stock and I am so sad :(
Start your review of Kilian Kissing Eau De Parfum!
How would you rate this product?
Tatiana T.
Roselle Park, NJ
Kilian Kissing Eau De Parfum uploaded by Tatiana T.
This is a very unique fragrance. The perfume gives off a sexy, flirty and sweet scent. This was a blind purchase based on description and reviews alone and it was love at first sight! 😍 not for every day, more for special occasions.
Nikki A.
Hyattsville, MD
Kilian Kissing Eau De Parfum uploaded by Nikki A.
Purchased at: Sephora
This perfume gives off a sexy, flirty and sweet scent. I’m truly obsessed with this perfume. At first it smelled a little off but I take it all back the fusion of vanilla, sugar and hot milk you will definitely get compliments. This can also be a everyday smell day or night. I’m itching to buy my second one lol !!!
Marissa H.
Fort Worth, TX
Kilian Kissing Eau De Parfum uploaded by Marissa H.
An amazing mix of sweet, warm, and musky. The bottle design is so unique! I love the touch of toasted marshmallow in this scent!
Alyssa L.
Philadelphia, PA
it isn’t my favorite with the smell. it’s almost like the tanning oils you get for the beach mixed with something fruity. i got this once and did get it again, it is very strong so it would depend on preferences whether i’d recommend or not
Whitney B.
Panama City, FL
I love any perfume that is gourmand. Kissing along with Princess & Adults definitely delivers. They’re all sweet smelling but each are different with notes that give them a little kick. Those notes keep them from smelling like you’ve just lathered yourself with B&BW Warm Vanilla Sugar lotion like many others do
k M.
Woodland Park, NJ
just received a sample of this perfume and to say I’m in love is seriously an understatement; it’s a dreamy lactonic sweetness and warm vanilla with a hint of hot spice and white floral. it’s so sexy, I’m so sad that they’re discontinuing it :(
Kiaya W.
Southfield, MI
had to purchase this fragrance because i heard it was being discontinued. i am a gourmand perfume wearer and this was a quite unique take on “sweet” perfume. the ginger note is different but it works for some reason. longevity is around 6-8+ hours, not bad and definitely on the more affordable side of this fragrance house.
Sara T.
Bradenton, FL
Absolutely love every kilian fragrance I’ve tried and this one is no different. Sweet yet warm and powerful. Feminine but a hint of strength in a masculine sort of way. More of a night time fragrance but can still be worn during the day and not seem too overbearing or heavy.
Natalie G.
I am in LOVE with this fragrance. It is light, sexy, and soft. I love the notes of vanilla. I would wear this in the summer and winter. My husband loves the way it smells on me which is a plus. It leave a scent trail when you leave the room. The bottle is different. Be careful i dropped the cap on a tester and it broke!.
Hayley C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this! Beautiful for colder weather as it’s a milky sweet perfume. Kilian never fails to amaze me.